𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Ally O'Connor

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Megan Fox or Phoebe Tonkin

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Fast and Furious

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Dominic Toretto

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Ally O'Connor grew up in Barstow, California with her older brother and mother. Her father left the moment he could and never could.

Growing up Ally fell in love with two things.

The first is fast cars. Well her favorite was motorcycles. Something about being on them made her feel free. She became obsessed with the feeling.

The second being learning everything she could about computers. From taking them apart and putting them back together to learning how to hack into the most unhackable computers.

Both things usually got her in a lot of trouble, but her innocent bright eyes always made the cop cave and give her a warning.

Ally had a somewhat peaceful but adventurous life, but it all went downhill when her older brother Brian was in juvenile detention for two years in Tucson for committing grand theft auto.

And when he got out he became a cop something Ally couldn't believe he did or why he did it.

Neither ever truly followed the law and when she got caught street racing by her brother, truthfully she thought she would just get a slap on the wrist but no he put her in jail for a night.

His exact words were that she couldn't keep doing what she was doing. She was reckless and was going to end up dead. He did it for her own good.

But all Ally felt was betrayed. Betrayed by the one person she never thought would betray her.

That's why when she got bailed she left and never contacted her brother again. Her mom ever once in a while to let her know she was alive but never Brian.

Ally ended up in Los Angeles and on her first day there her car broke down.

The brunette was pissed and that was an understatement. She had only the little bit of money she saved from winning races. No tools. And no to call to help her.

But that was how she meet Letty and Mia.

The two gave her a ride to Toretto's Market & Cafe where she could get her car towed and then can figure out her next step.

After checking to make sure they weren't two murderers who would be taking her to her death where she gets her limbs removed and buried in a shallow grave, and if they did kill her make sure to prank call her enemies and tell them they are the reason why.

Ally got in the car and went with the two and when she arrived the first thing that happened was Vince flirting with her.

Making her tell him in detail how much she would never date him and how tiny his dick was.

Which led to being invited for Sunday dinner by the one and only Dominic Toretto.

At first, she was going to say no why go to a stranger's house where you could easily be murdered in their basement, but Mia can easily convince her to do so with her puppy dog eyes.

That is how Ally sat at a table in the Toretto's backyard sitting between Mia and Letty eating as talked about computers with Jesse.

The two immediately bonded and somehow Ally found a family she wasn't even looking for.

And then finds a love she didn't even know she wanted or much less needed.

But someone being with Dominic Toretto the two healed things that others were broken.

And Dominic Toretto fell for the girl with a bright smile but haunted eyes. The girl who never judged him and believed in him when he didn't.

The only person who could ever beat him in a race, not that he would admit it.

And the one who made him want to be better. The one who made him want to wake up next to the same girl every morning and fall asleep with her dark raven-colored hair in his face as he smelled her scent in listening to her soft breathing and snores, which she swears she doesn't do.

But Ally O'Connor's life completely being to fall apart when she sees her long-lost big brother again.

And she suddenly has to choose between her biological family or her found family.

But sometimes the choice is made before you can ever even choose.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────