𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

━━━𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Eliana Solomons

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Abigail Cowen

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Peaky Blinders

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Tommy Shelby

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

When Tommy Shelby made his deal with Alfie Solomons there was one rule that was nonnegotiable for Alfie.

One that if broken a war would start and someone would be murdered painfully and slowly.

The rule was: no one touches his fucking little sister. His baby little sister that reminds him so much of his mum.

A rule that Tommy easily agrees to not thinking anything of it.

For his heart was still in pieces and his mind full of paranoia and anger regarding Grace and her betrayal.

But when he accidentally runs into literally a girl with bright emerald green eyes contrasting his ocean blue eyes.

A girl with light strawberry blonde hair and an innocent smile mixed with mischief in her eyes and a bit of cunning and manipulative.

With freckles all over her pale cheeks that he has the need to count and want no a need to know if they were anywhere else on her beautiful petite body.

A girl that with just a smile made the shovels and the picks against the wall stop.

A girl who held his heart in her hand and led him out of the darkness.

An angel who made him let go of the devil's hand and latch onto her instead.

But also the one rule he was not supposed to break.

But it being forbidden made it all the better. For forbidden things have their char. And if there's one way to describe Eliana Solomons was her charm that made any man would fall to his knees just for her.

And Thomas Michael Shelby would happily do so. He would do anything as long he got to look into those emerald green eyes and hold onto her soft as silk skin.

For Thomas Michael Shelby had finally realized what actual love was seeing it in her eyes.

And Eliana Solomons found a man who saw past her last name.

She found someone who saw the past in her eyes and healed it with just a simple cradle of her cheek as he traces her freckles.

Something that never should have happened, happened.

But the way Tommy Shelby loved Eliana Solomons and the way she loved him back was written in the stars tying the two together before they even knew themselves.

For their love was the definition of unconditional, consuming, dangerous, and might even be a love that ended way too soon.

A love that left a permanent mark on both of them. And neither could ever let the other go. No matter the consequences.

( Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
"Because being alone is addicting at times. Once you are alone long enough you realize you do not need others. Maybe that's why we work so bloody well. We do not need the other we want each other." -Ana

"I don't know how you did it. How you pulled me from the darkness and into the light that is you? But I do one thing I am willing to worship that light for the rest of my life." -Tommy

"Not everything is black and white as many believe. There's no good and evil. Everyone has evil in them. It's just according to how much one lets free. How much evil they show. Some more than others. But some. Some people's darkness is more deadly than others. For it hidden and once it appears it's indescribable." -Ana

"No the fucking reason I don't want you with my baby sister isn't due to you to your fuckin gypsy blood! Not fully! No, the fucking reason is due to how many threats I get weekly on her! She is already my fucking weakness! And making her two! Puts an even bigger fucking target on her fucking head!" -Alfie

( ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
I already love these two! They will be so adorable but so annoying at the same time!

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────