𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

・𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Evelyn Lahey

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Nina Dobrev or Katherine McNamara

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: undetermined

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Evelyn Lahey.

The second oldest Lahey and the twin sister of Camden Lahey.

From the day the Lahey twins were they were inseparable. Where one went the other followed or screamed until laid beside the other.

And nothing changed as they got older.

Not even when their baby brother Isaac was born. The two adored their baby brother but known more than Evelyn.

With the slightest cry or whine, Evelyn was running towards her brother and talking to him trying to calm him down.

And then when Evelyn wasn't at her house with her brothers she was with her second family.

The Argent's.

Evelyn met Chris Argent when she was eight and he was sixteen her father forgot to pick her up from gymnastics classes.

Chris was getting his sister from the class for his father and gave the Lahey girl a ride home and somehow she just stayed a part of the family.

It became a weekly thing and soon it was the girl joining them for dinner.

The girl would never admit it but sometimes the Argents felt more like family than her actual family. With her Dad only caring about Camden and her Mom only caring about Isaac. Evelyn was all alone.

But when Chris left Evelyn was once again all alone until some boy hit her in the nose with a basketball.

The Hale's was a family everyone knew in Beacon Hills.

And Derek Hale the only son of Talia Hale was someone everyone knew.

The boy might have been annoying and a know-it-all but he wouldn't leave the girl alone bleeding.

And with that in a nursing office with an ice pack to her nose, Evelyn finds a best friend.

And Derek Hale finds something he never thought he would find.

Someone to see past everything and see him.

Evelyn Lahey was happening but then it all came crashing down in a blink of an eye.

A car accident kills her Mom on her way to one of Camden's games.

And then the Hale fire happens and Evelyn loses another family in a blink of an eye.

After that an incident happens and everything Evelyn thought she knew became a lie and the girl is forced to leave Beacon Hills never to return.

She wasn't even allowed to return for her twin's funeral after he died in the army.

But after years of banishment when she gets a phone call from the sheriff of Beacon Hills telling her, her father was murdered and her baby brother arrested under suspicion for his murder.

With that, Evelyn heads back to the town that broke her, but she isn't the same girl she once was.

She wasn't the naive innocent quiet girl.

No, this one will do whatever she has to do to protect her brother.

Betray. Lie. Manipulate. Become the worst of the worst.

Without hesitation.

When reunited with her baby brother only to find out her once best friend bit and turned him.

Their father abused him and he lied/hid to her about it. And someone she once counted on for everything hates her for something she can't control.

Nothing will ever be the same.

With haunted memories of the past and a town that is filled with death and trauma.

✧・: *✧・
──────────

✧・: *✧・──────────