𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

━━━𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Cassandra "Cassie"  Nora Allen

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Crystal Reed

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Arrow/The Flash

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Oliver Queen

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Cassie Allen once had a perfect life. Two loving and adoring parents and an amazing twin brother.

But it all fell apart on March 18, 2000.

Cassie had snuck into her older twin brother's room and the two were staring at the stars on the ceiling before falling asleep.

It was not unusual for the two to do so. Especially after one of them had a bad day.

The two suddenly woke up when they heard a loud sound.

Getting downstairs the two saw something impossible.

Their mother was surrounded by streaks of red and yellow lightning. The two attempted to reach their mother, but she told them to stay back and amidst the streaks, Barry saw "the Man in Yellow" for a brief moment before their father urged them to run.

And suddenly the two found themselves 20 blocks away.

Right away they ran straight back home only to find cops all around their home.

Their father in handcuffs.

And their mother.

After that, the twin moved in with Joe West and his daughter Iris and their father was sentenced to jail for the murder of their mother.

Years passed and Barry tried to find anything impossible as Cassie just tried to move on.

She knew her father was innocent but holding onto this pipe dream would never work.

So she threw herself into school graduating as valedictorian and went to college where she meet Sara Lance.

The two were roomed together and soon became best friends which is how Cassie meet The Lance's.

Cassie was with Barry getting coffee when she got the call regarding Sara missing and predicted dead.

Barry held his sister tightly to him as she fell to the floor sobbing wondering why everyone she loved always died on her.

For the next five years, Cassie did her best to not become attached to people scared to lose more.

But a one Tommy Merlyn made that impossible. He knew Cassie from Sara and Laurel.

The two soon turned close friends and friends with benefits when they were lonely.

But that did not mess with their friendship. The two knew never to get attached and they didn't. Neither ever wanted something serious.

Cassie was with her roommate Felicity Smoak when Tommy called her regarding Oliver Queen's return begging for her to come with him to his house due to his nerves about seeing his best friend.

With a promise of cookie dough, Cassie went and meet Oliver Queen.

The two never really talked before everything. They just knew of the other that's it.

And unlike the Lance family, Cassie never blamed Oliver for Sara's death. Sara made her own decision and she knew what she was doing.

And when a group of men suddenly kidnap the three of them.

Cassie sees someone due to her blurry vision from being knocked in the head and Oliver says it was a vigilante who saved them.

And soon that vigilante becomes a modern-day Robin Hood.

Cassie soon begins to get closer to Oliver. No matter how much she tried to stay away from him somehow he always appeared and the two were more alike than they liked to admit.

And maybe Cassie learns that letting people in more like letting him is inevitable.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────