𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐚 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Evelyn Lasso 

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Lily Collins

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Ted Lasso

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Jamie Tartt

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Evelyn Lasso was sunshine in human form.

It was no surprise due to who her older brother was who practically raised her and was the only main male figure in her life growing up.

Growing up Evelyn was taught kindness was the best thing for the heart but having been used repeatedly due to her kind heart she learned how to protect it.

And whoever said you can't be kind but not naive never meet Evelyn Lasso.

Evelyn knew how to make people terrified of her. Heck her own brother sometimes feared her. Especially when she gave him the look.

The worst thing in his life was ever seeing that look. The look that held a mixture of disappointment and anger. It makes everyone cave in seconds and feels like the worst person on the planet.

And as Evelyn got older Ted became her biggest cheerleader. Cheering her own in the front row of her gymnastic competitions, awards shows, and cheerleading games, and when she graduated Ted sobbed as he watched her.

Ted even helps her pack up her childhood room and leave for New York for college. He sobbed once again once as his baby sister left.

But knew it was her dream to get out of Kansas and actually live her life.

A few years later Evelyn finished college and was working for a top brand company in New York being a marketing executive.

Until she had a huge falling out with her boss and gets fired.

So being the person she is Evelyn booked the first flight to London to see her brother who just began being a coach for a UK football team, AFC Richmond, to tell him everything.

But what she wasn't expecting when showing up is for her life to completely changed due to the players on the team.

That Evelyn would discover a piece of herself didn't even know she was missing.

There might be a few bumps in the road especially due to pricks and bloody assholes and a man with a huge ego needing someone to bring it down a little bit, but in the end, it all works out.

Maybe. 

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────