𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Hope Cordelia Jackson-Potter

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Percy Jackson & Harry Potter

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: multiple ~ endgame undecided

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝙬𝙩𝙢

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Hope Lily Potter.

The Girl Who Lived.

That is what she was known in the wizarding world.  The one who defeated Voldemort and then later without even asking her the girl who would sacrifice herself for the world who used and abused her at every turn.

But there was one thing the wizarding world did not know about the girl. That she had a different name. More like two names.

Hope Cordelia Jackson-Potter.

The Savior of Olympus or the Daughter of Poseidon.

The redhead twelve-year-old girl who completely changes the world for the demigods. Who risks her life for the ones she loves because she couldn't lose anyone else. The girl who adored the water and would sacrifice herself without hesitation for her friends, especially her older brother.

Hope no matter what her full name becomes a legend. From the moment Hope was born the young girl was destined to die. To die either saving the wizard world or the Olympian world.

But either way, the death of Hope will destroy both worlds. There will be nothing but fire, water, and death.

One thing to never test is a God's temper and more than one God is willing to die and destroy for the small sassy fearless girl.

With that the Fates decide to intervene for the future has two paths. One of destruction and one of prosperity for both worlds. And maybe another reason is because they were a bit fond of the youngest daughter of Poseidon and her need to destroy the ego of every Greek God.

With that, the Fates bring the ones who have an impact whether negative or positive dead or alive to watch the life of Hope Cordelia Jackson-Potter.

And perhaps this way everything that will happen can be stopped in time.

Or may the Fates have mercy on the world because the God's will not.