𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

・𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Lydia Stark

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Avengers

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Peter Parker

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

𝐖𝐓𝐒

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

The purest love was the love shared between a daughter and her father.

Especially the love between Tony and Lydia Stark.

When people thought of Tony Stark the word father never came to their mind. He was too egotistic. Partied too hard. Cared only about money and girls. Nothing else mattered.

But after his daughter was born that all changed.

Lydia Stark became his entire world.

He found something he never knew he even needed or wanted.

A family with unconditional love.

And no one loved anyone more than Lydia Stark loved her father.

She was the best part of him in Tony'a opinion.

She had his sarcasm. Looks. Brain. But one thing she had that made Tony beyond happy was that she had her mother's heart, not his.

Lydia Stark was his saving grace and the entire reason for living all in one. She completely changed him the moment she was born.

Well, not exactly he changed to better himself for his daughter. To become a role model and someone she could look up to.

And perhaps that meant she had a few of his negative traits as well. For example an obsession with coffee and cheeseburgers. Getting lost in her work that she forgot was sleep even was or water.

And in Pepper's opinion needed to add sarcasm to every conversation or butt her nose into everyone's business. 

But through everything all the trials and errors. The learning curves the two had each other.

Until Tony was kidnapped leaving Lydia at home with a tea party set up waiting for his return.

With his disappearance, Lydia Stark felt as if there was a dark cloud over her head. She stopped living and the only thing she wanted she couldn't have.

She wanted her Dad back.

And Tony Stark fought like hell to get back to her. Alive.

But unfortunately coming back led to a path that neither ever imagined.

Tony becomes a hero to the world and not just his daughters.

And the Avengers being born.

Oh and let's not forget Lydia finding out the truth regarding her birth mother that not even Tony knew himself.

But life is a path made of decisions.

And all these decisions led to one thing.

The death of Lydia Stark.

The teenager who saved the universe by sacrificing herself for her father.

The man she loved more than anyone or anything else in the world.

A decision that broke more people's hearts than any could imagine.

And led to the downfall of many.

With that in mind, Doctor Steven Strange made a decision.

Something that could either save the universe or destroy it.

He brought together everyone who could change the course of the future and hopefully, they could save the youngest Stark against her worst enemy.

Herself. 

✧・: *✧・
──────────
I know I already have this story published and it's called Mastermind but I am thinking of rewriting ht with Danielke as the face claim! What do y'all think?

✧・: *✧・──────────I know I already have this story published and it's called Mastermind but I am thinking of rewriting ht with Danielke as the face claim! What do y'all think?