━━━・𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦・━━━

━━━𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Althea Hale

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Megan Fox

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Original Story

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Althea Hale was a name not many knew. If anyone asked about her they would get the same response. Kind girl with a sassy attitude and the brightest blue eyes anyone would ever see.

But Maxon Hale was a name that everyone knew in the underground.

He was the second command for the America Mafia. Maxon was just what many called heartless. He was a monster and just the sound of his name made men and women terrified.

And he made sure no one knew about his one and only weakness. The one person who could call him Maxie without getting a bullet into their head or being tortured was his baby sister. Althea Hale.

The two grew up with two loving parents until they were 10 and 17.

Their parents were murdered in a car crash.

Althea turned to books and school to grieve the loss of their parents while Maxon turned to fighting and the underground.

Maxon made sure his sister and his profession never entwined together.

But when he gets a call from his sister's school saying she had a panic attack and runs away heading straight toward her not caring about the consequences.

Only to find out that the one person who his sister feared was being released from jail.

Someone he wanted to get rid of for years but knew if he did it would start a war. A war with his sister right in the middle of it.

With that Maxon takes comes up with a plan. There was only one place that would be safe enough for her to be.

A place no one would ever think to look for her at.

Sebastian DeLuca was called many words.

The devil.

A monster.

A heartless cruel man.

Many other words that made him just stare at them emotionless with his arms crossed.

He was the leader of the America Mafia. He had to be heartless. He could not have a weakness due to being the leader of the top mafia in the world.

But when his second in command asks for his help to protect the only family he has left Sebastian agrees to let her stay in his home until the threat was resolved.

But he did not mean to fall for the brunette with ocean-blue eyes.

Eyes that he felt like he could drown in.

Arms that felt more like home than anything.

A heart that loved more than anything.

Hands that fit perfectly into his.

And the queen to his king.

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

( ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄꜱ )✧・: *✧・──────────