𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓・━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Avery Lia Hale

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Jenny Boyd

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Teen Wolf

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Stiles Stilinski

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ published

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Avery Hale's life has never been easy. Avery is the only daughter of Peter Hale and his high school sweetheart Camilla.

The two were nervous but excited. But soon that excitement turned to grief.

For Camilla died giving birth to her daughter leaving Peter alone to raise her.

But Peter did it with the help of his sister. He raised his daughter and for the next ten years of her life, it was perfect.

She had a loving father who loved her more than anything. An aunt who was the only mother figure she ever had. Cousins who were more like siblings than cousins. And three best friends.

But that all changed on January 7, 2005.

Avery had to stay home due to having the flu. The next time she woke up it was due to her lungs burning from breathing in the smoke.

Next thing she knew her door was broken down and her father was carrying her out of the house.

But a beam fell and Peter did the only thing he could.

He threw he across the room so she was close to the door and had her run.

The last thing she remembered was her father's painful screams, which still haunt her at night before she passed out from smoke inhalation.

When she woke up Derek and Laura were beside her full of worry and then the two had to tell her what happened.

With that Avery's guardian became Laura and the three left the dreadful town without saying goodbye to anyone.

Six years later Derek and Avery come back looking for the girl only to find her dead and one of Avery's old friends now a werewolf.

And her life gets even more complicated than it already was.

And let's not even think about the mystery alpha who has a need to protect her. The Argent hunters who she hates for taking away her family but somehow getting closer to the daughter of an Agent hungry. The strawberry blonde childhood best friend she left.

And then the hyperactive sarcastic human that was once her best friend.