𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰

・𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰・

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Ellianna Gwen Stacy

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Jenny Boyd or Danielle Rose Russell

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Marvel/Spiderman

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Peter Parker

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Ellianna Gwen Stacy is a name known throughout Midtown High School.

Ella or Anna as some called her was a complicated girl.

With a father who died when she was three and a mother who cared more about her job and latest boyfriend Ella was left to raise herself.

Well, she would have been if it wasn't for her father's once-best friend Happy Hogan.

Happy Hogan took over the father figure role in Ella's life and never once complained. He made sure she knew no matter what he was there even if they were states away working for Tony Stark.

It wasn't until Ella was eight years old that she met Tony Stark already knowing Pepper for years.

Her mother had decided to go on a month-long cruise with her new boyfriend and forgot to get Ella from school.

The school tried calling her Mom but she didn't answer making them call her next emergency contact which was Happy.

Lucky for him the man was in New York with Tony for some business. The moment he got the call Happy told Tony there was an emergency and had to leave.

To say Tony Stark was confused when they pulled up at an elementary school and Happy came out with a smiling little girl who was demanding some type of dessert.

Tony stared as Happy interacted with her and then the little girl looked at him only to ask him why he was staring at her like a child predator.

Tony Stark stared at the little girl dumbfounded before he started laughing and then listening as she told him all about punching a boy on the playground for threatening to cut her pigtails and pushing some boy after the swing set. 

Tony listened to it all nodding along and encouraging the little girl as they ate cheeseburgers and some beignets.

For the next month, Ella stayed with Happy, Tony, and Pepper and truthfully it was the happiest month of her life.

She never wanted to leave, but when her Mom came back freshly tanned and heartbroken Ella had to go back with her.

Sobbing as her Mom pulled away from the three people who truly cared about her.

The three watched her live not being able to do anything especially with Beth Stacy being an attorney.

As the years went on Ella closed herself off more and more. She still had Happy, Tony, and Pepper and messaged them all the time but they didn't know everything that happened behind closed doors.

Things Ella would never tell him.

Soon Ellianna Stacy went from the girl who protected everyone to the top mean girl at Midtown High School.

She wasn't a bully to say, no the girl just didn't have a filter. She didn't care about what anyone thought of her or if she hurt their feelings if she told them how she felt about them.

But it was a trip to a science exhibit where everything changed.

Ellianna was bitten by something and had no idea but immediately began feeling bad and passed out.

It was Deja Vu for happy getting the phone call from the school but this time instead of heading towards the elementary school he was heading towards the hospital.

Once getting there along with Tony the two saw the power for the hospital out making the two share a look before entering. Then demanding to see Ellianna.

Once finding the girl they saw she was sweating and breathing heavily while unconscious.

Ellianna fell into a coma for a week before waking up at Stark Industries feeling completely fine as if nothing happened.

It was two days later she realized something was different. Something happened to her.

And with that, nothing in her life will ever be the same.

Especially when she finds out she wasn't the only one bitten by something that day.

The boy Ella once was best friends with and loved more than anything, but just like everyone else in her life she pushed away.

But this time he will not let her go as easily.

With that, the story repeats itself.

The closed-off girl falls for a golden retriever boy only for him to lose her in the end. 

Nothings new.

✧・: *✧・
──────────

✧・: *✧・──────────