━━━・Endlessly・━━━

━━━Endlessly・━━━

Main Character: 
Lily Collins
as
Emmeline Forbes

Fandom:
The Vampire Diaries

Love Interest:
Stefan Salvatore

Emmeline Forbes. The younger twin sister of Caroline Forbes. Emmeline or Em as many calls her is a girl who has a heart of gold unless someone hurts someone she loves.

As Emmeline grew up a part of her felt different from others. Like something was different.

As she grew up Emmeline had what the doctors called night terrors but the strange thing about them is that she was in them but it seemed as if she was in the past.

There were screams. Tears. Howling. Dirt. Everything is one but Emmeline could never fully see all the faces in her dreams. They were blurry.

But soon everything changes for her. One night. One bridge and her life completely change.

Then when school starts and a new boy comes along with his brother Emmeline's life completely changes.

Her past that she didn't know even existed is revealed and her life is turned upside down.

Now she had choices to make. Choices she never thought she would have to make.

Love or childhood best friend?
New or old family?
Tears or happiness?

Choices. Choices. Choices. So many choices. Will she make the right one or will she regret everything?

 Will she make the right one or will she regret everything?