192

Connor runs through the woods, following the blood and tracks. Running through the woods, Connor kept his guard up, hoping to find Finn and Sarah before something happens. Eventually, Connor got to a cabin, what looked to be pots of weed around it. Connor runs to it, knowing it has to be it. Getting to the door, Connor practically rams into the door, breaking it down, revealing the inside. Inside the cabin was blood and bodies of at least four men. Among those bodies are two people tied to chairs. "Finn! Sarah!" Yelled Connor. Sarah looks at Connor, tears and fear yet joy in her eyes. Connor runs to the chair, taking off the tape on Sarah's mouth and took the closest knife to him, which was what one of the men tried defend themselves with and cuts the ropes. Freeing Sarah, she hugs Connor, crying from fear. Connor hugs back as he tried to calm her down. "Shh, shh, its ok, its ok." Said Connor. Connor then gently pushes Sarah off him slightly revealing her face. "Sarah, do you remember the way to get to the camp?" Asked Connor. "Y-Yes." Said Sarah. "Good girl, I need you to run there and get the others or tell them about Finn so they can call an ambulance for him or get ready to patch him up, Ok? While you do that, I'm going to get Finn and meet you there, ok?" Asked Connor. Sarah nods. "Good, go and if you see the man who took you or anyone you do not know, do NOT confront them or ask for help, they could be with the kidnapper, so hide or avoid them and get to the camp, ok?" Asked Connor.

Sarah nods and runs to the door, running her way back to the camp, following Connor's instructions. When she was gone, Connor turns to Finn, seeing that he was beaten with a solid object and gently shakes him to wake him up. "Finn! Finn wake up!" Yelled Connor. Finn weakly opens his eyes and looks up at Connor. "Connor?" Finn mutters. "Finn, we need to get going, can you feel your legs or think you can walk?" Asked Connor. Finn weakly shook his head, saying no to both. "Alright, I'll untie you and get you out of here." Said Connor. Connor uses the knife to cut the rope and went to help Finn, when suddenly he was shot in the head. Connor stood there, stunned when seeing Finn with a bullet wound in his head before he turns to the man who shot him. Connor saw a black man in his 20s with glasses, a beard and no hair. Connor growls as he rushes to the man, knife in hand.

Connor awoke later that day, the sound of beeping from a heart monitor can be heard as Connor gains consciousness. Sitting up, Connor saw that he was in a hospital room, his left eye covered due to him being blind and also bandages from being shot. Connor looks down before noticing the door open. Turning to it, Connor saw a black, male nurse accompanied by a woman. "Oh, your awake." Said the man. "Yeah...what happened?" Asked Connor. The two was silent, before the woman spoke. "My names Maria, a detective...we were called to a cabin, revealing many people murdered and you being the only one alive, holding a knife but unconscious with the murder weapon...do you remember anything?" Asked Maria. "Oh right...me and a few of my friends who ran away from home were staying in the woods when two of our people being kidnapped...when looking for them, I found the cabin and found them tied up with all the men dead...I untied one of them and told them to get to camp and call for help, but when I was going to save the other, he was shot by the man so I used the knife to defend myself." Said Connor. They were silent for a moment, before Marina spoke. "Alright, it all checks out...the child in your camp confirms that you came to save her and the male named Finn up to when you told her to leave." Said Marina. Connor opens his eyes wide. "Wait, what about them? Sarah, is she OK?" Asked Connor. The woman nods. "Yes, she is alright and your friends are here waiting for you to wake up." Said Maria. "And Can I see them?" Asked Connor. "Yes." Said Marina. Marina and the nurse left the room. Connor sighs as he looks down. Just then, the door opens and someone runs to Connor, jumping onto the bed and hugs Connor.

Turning to who it was, Connor saw that it was Sarah, hugging Connor, crying. Connor hugs back, smiling down at her. "Hey kiddo...how are you?" Asked Connor. "How can you ask that?! Your hurt! All because of me!" Yelled Sarah. "But it's cause of me you were kidnapped in the first place, so I had it coming." Said Connor. "What?" Asked Sarah. "The man I was looking for when I came here...I'm sure he sent that man to kidnap you and Finn to get to me, thinking I care for you both...he was right." Said Connor. Sarah looks up at Connor, shocked. "Because of this...I need to go." Said Connor. "Go? Go where?" Asked Sarah. "Find him...but I can't come back, not too often so...we may not see each other for a while." Said Connor. Sarah looks at Connor, beginning to cry as she hugs Connor again, tightly. Connor hugged her back. Everyone is seen by the door, waiting outside to give Connor and Sarah time to talk. From there, one by one, they all came in and talked to Connor, saying goodbye since they knew he'd leave when he recovered, not only that, but they were planning to moving to the next town, meaning they may be gone before Connor leaves the hospital. After their final goodbye, they left, Connor also remembering to give then his number so they can stay in contact. A year has passed since Connor began moving around the world, finding all of big bros businesses and took them down, also taking care of any criminal and problems along the way. Anyway as group maybe a hundred or thousand men are seen inside a abandoned street which homeless people uses to live, putting gas to the old buildings and such.

The men planned to burn it down due to the street now being owned by big bro, who planned to use to make more businesses. "Please! Please don't do this! We need this place! Its our only home!" Yelled a homeless man. One of the men turns to the homeless man before kicking him in the face. "Frank!" Yelled a homeless woman, attempting to help the man up. "All of you shut up...this is our property now, so leave. NOW." Said one of the men. They all then finished putting gas everywhere, one of the men then attempting to set fire to it. The homeless people look in horror at the only place they could call home about being destroyed. However, before the man could light the building on fire, his throat was slit, making the man drop the lighter, but the person caught it. They all turn to who was there, to see Connor, who was holding a bloodstained knife, his hair also longer and his clothes being somewhat dirty and also a black mask over his mouth and nose. "You people make me sick...you know that?" Asked Connor. Connor turns to the men. "You attempt to take the only homes of these people in need...well I ain't letting that happen." Said Connor. Connor shuts the lighter, tossing it away and approach the men. "Do I'm giving you a chance to fuck off...or I'll kill you all." Said Connor. They didn't leave, instead stood there, readying any weapon in their grasp to fight. Smirking under his mask, Connor rushes to them. "Then let's go!" Yelled Connor. Connor rushed to each one of the men, killing them. As Connor killed each one of the men, every wound and damage to his clothes regenerate.

You see, using his hair, Connor made fabric that is just like Connor's healing, meaning of Connor ordered his body to heal, he also can order the clothes to fix itself. Since all of Connor's clothes were destroyed during his travels so far, he decided to make clothes that repairs itself as Connor heals and just like Connor, as long as there's a single bit of the clothes left, it'll come back, though Connor doesn't need to worry about that since, if he loses the clothes, he could just make more. Due to his, Connor has a single pair of clothes he wears and when their dirty, he cleans them, not exactly caring if he had to be naked while his clothes wash since he usually stays at the apartment, hotel or wherever he stays for most of the day. Anyway, Connor eventually finished with them, making Connor be surrounded by bodies. Looking at them, Connor also turns to the homeless people before turning to leave. As he does, Connor took out his phone, using it to hack into big bro's devices and found the legal contract saying he owns the street and got rid of it, making sure to replace it with a fake one as he calls the police. Due to the "fake" contract, the police made sure the place was untouchable, making the homeless able to stay there and big bro can't take it away. Anyway, walking back to to the house he was ranting, he noticed it was beginning to rain.

Connor lets out a sigh and continues the walk home, when something caught his eye. Connor saw a beautiful woman with a girl beside her, sleeping, presumably her daughter. Connor wanted to all past, but had to ask if their ok first since its not in his nature to walk away while they may need help. Seeing Connor, the woman looks at him and then down, before getting up, looking at Connor nervously. "E-Excuse me...do...do you like my body?" Asked the woman. Connor, surprised, just looks at her. "Uh...what?" Asked Connor. "We...we don't have anywhere to stay tonight so...if you let us stay, I'll let you use my body." Said the woman. Connor looks at her, then the sleeping girl behind her. Connor looks between them both for a few seconds before sighing. "Alright, grab your things and come on." Said Connor. The woman looks happy. "R-Really? T-Thank you." Said the woman. Connor nods, watching the woman walk to her daughter and gently shook her awake, telling her she found a place for the night and when they grab their bags, they walked with Connor to his house.

When they arrived, Connor taking off his mask as they enter. The woman's daughter then sits at the couch, closing her eyes and fall asleep. Due to the house owning everything like the couch, fridge, TV and beds, Connor didn't need to worry about buying any, he just needs to pay rent or repairs if he broke something. "Um..." A voice spoke. Connor turns to the woman. "Can...can we take this else were?" Asked the woman. "Huh?" Asked Connor. "I don't want my daughter to see me doing...this." the woman mutters. "No, not happening...I'm gonna get you two some towels." Said Connor. The woman looks up, stunned. "Huh?" Asked the woman. "Don't get me wrong, your beautiful, but I'm not the type to use people...I'll get you two some towels and you can dry off and use the shower to warm up." Said Connor. The woman was stunned by how Connor wasn't going to use her as she thought he would. Connor walked to the bathroom, grabbing some towls and walked to the living room, seeing the two on the couch. "Here." Said Connor. They took the towels. "Thank you." Said The woman. "No worries...I'll show you to the bathroom so you can shower." Said Connor. The woman nods, the girl just looking at him and they walked to the bathroom, where Connor left them to shower, since it was big enough for them to shower at once so they didn't need to wait for the other.