185

The man lunged at Connor, attempting to punch Connor, hitting him, to only feel his knuckles creak from the metal. The man yanks his fist back in both pain and shock from the hit, seeing as Connor had a very heard skull. Taking the chance to attack, Connor rushed to the man, using his grip strength to gash at the man's stomach, tearing through his shirt and bit of his skin, but wasn't deep enough to kill him instantly. Grunting, the man fell to the a knee. Connor then rushes to the man and put his hands and cuffs to the back of his head as Connor began kneeing the man in the skull, not stopping once, before one last knee sent the mans head backwards hard enough that the cuffs broke off.

As the man fell to the ground, Connor stood over him, his hands now freed from the cuffs. Connor looks down at the man before walking to his side and kneels down, about to rip his throat out when the man swung a kick, kicking Connor away. Landing on the ground, Connor rolls himself upright, looking at the middle aged man who was now standing. Connor looks at him before getting up and rush to the man, using his grip again to tear through his chest and over his shoulder to his shoulder. The man makes a gag as he coughed up blood and fell to a knee. The man looks up at Connor, about to lunge up, when Connor used his grip strength to rip the front of the man's face and skull, making the man fall dead. Connor looks at the man and then turns to leave, everyone watching in horror at Connor's inhuman strength and animalistic savagery. When to the remaining male prisoners, they all stare at Connor, but also stay back.

Connor lets out a sigh as he sits by the wall, waiting for whatever round he needs to be in. As he sat there, many people kept going, Connor going every once and a while as well. After a while, Connor and one girl remained. When it was time for the last fight, they both enter the arena, making them see each other. Connor saw that it was the girl from before, meaning her and Connor are the last ones standing, meaning their fighting to the death. Connor stood there as the girl got ready to fight.

Connor stares at the girl as she was ready to start, before Connor spoke. "What did you do to be arrested?" Asked Connor. "Huh? What's with that question?" Asked the girl. "I just want to know." Said Connor. "You didn't see my info up at the screen?" Asked the girl. "Nope, I've been either spacing out or sleeping during my time away from the fights." Said Connor. The girl looks at Connor with a "Are you serious" face before shaking her head and spoke. "I'm Chloe and my crime is murder." Said Chloe. "That so...and do you regret your action?" Asked Connor. "Huh? What the hell is with all the questioning? You've been doing that all your rounds of fighting too." Said Chloe. "Cause the people I kill are those who deserve it...if you regret your crime deeply and wish to change, I let you live so you have a chance to change...if you don't regret it, I'll kill you." Said Connor. 

"Hehe, if that's the case, what if I don't regret it and don't care I die?" Asked Chloe. Connor was silent for a moment before speaking. "I do something worse." Said Connor. Connor and Chloe looks at each other, before the girl smirk. "Hehe, so what if I don't? I enjoyed it." Said the girl. Connor looks at her before approaching her, making the girl swing a punch, planning to hit Connor but Connor caught it and with ease, yanked her arm with enough strength that dislocated her shoulder. The girl screams as she held her shoulder, screaming in pain. "I'll say it one more time...do you regret your actions? Lie again and I'll make sure your arms, legs, eyes, tongue or anything can work by itself." Said Connor. Chloe looks at Connor with a growl, before speaking. 

"No...I do not regret killing that bastard! And I never will!" Yelled Chloe. "Alright...since your honest...I'll make it quick." Said Connor. "Make what--" The girl was cut off by her head being twisted beyond the limits snapping it. Connor looks at the girl as she lays dead. Connor then turns to the crowed. "Big bro! I'm done with your fucking game! I'm leaving and if I find you, I'm gonna rip you apart!" Yelled Connor. Connor turns to the exit, exiting the arena and walked his way down the hall, each guard that approached Connor being killed by him. Connor walked through the halls, when suddenly, he was hit by something. Connor makes a grunt as he slumped forwards slightly and then stood up straight, turning his head towards the person who hit him, to see a man in a lab coat and a gun that shoots darts.