99

As Connor and Izumi cuddle, Connor notice she was moving her hand down. "You good?" Asked Connor. She jolts before looking down, red faced. "I-I'm sorry...I just wanted to help you relax...you saved me and I want to repay you...your my boyfriend after all." Said Izumi. Connor looks at her before sighing. "Only if you want to...I don't want you do it just for me...Izumi, are you sure you want to do this? If not you can repay me another way." Said Connor. She shook her head. "No, its ok...I want to." Said Izumi. "If your sure." Said Connor. She smiles before lowering her hand down to his crotch.

Izumi took out Connor's dick and began stroking it, making him moan. "I-Is that ok?" Asked Izumi. Connor nods. "Y-Yeah...it feels good." Said Connor. She smiles, knowing she's making Connor feel good before she jerked him faster and faster. Connor pants while reaching a arm around her and squeeze her to him but not enough to hurt her and also lick her neck, making her jolt. Connor began gripping her breast too, making sure to not hurt her and she moans as she held Connor tightly too and went faster until Connor was about to cum.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" Yelled Connor. She got up and put the tip into her mouth as Connor began pumping his seed into her mouth. She swallowed and wipe her mouth. "S-Salty..." Izumi muttered. She looked at me before looked down with a red face and then went on top of me and began removing her shirt. "I-I'm not exactually good at this but...I promise to do my best." Said Izumi. Connor look at her before lifting his hands and hold her cheeks with them. "Izumi...do you want to? Cause I don't wanna force you." Said Connor.

She looked at Connor but then close her eyes as she began to cry. Connor sits up and hugs her and she did back. "Shh, Izumi, its ok...I won't force you to do this...when your ready we can try again...ok?" Asked Connor. She nods her head. "Come on, lets get some sleep." Said Connor. She nods again and Connor lay on his back as Connor hold her and Izumi slept on his chest. "Love you Izumi." Said Connor. "L-Love you too Connor." Said Izumi. They went to sleep.

Connor awoke with a yell, also holding his head. Connor had just woken up from yet another nightmare. "C-Connor, are you ok?!" Connor pants before turning to see Izumi, still in her bra, looking at him, worried. "Y-Yeah...j-just a nightmare...I've been getting those often." Said Connor. Connor forces a smile. "But I feel better knowing your here." Said Connor. She blushed before looking down and hugs Connor, which caught Connor by surprise but hug back. "I'm sorry you've been having nightmares...and for me not being able to help." Said Izumi. "Like I said...I feel better having someone by my side...so please don't worry." Said Connor. She smiles before letting go. "W-We better get ready for school." Said Izumi. Connor nods and they began getting up and ready for school.

As Izumi walked through the hallway to her class, she kept thinking of Connor. Due to the whole thing yesterday, Izumi was asking herself, is it really ok? He's dating people and she can't help but feel as if its not right. Izumi enter class and saw everyone looking worried. "Is everything ok?" Asked Izumi. They turn to Izumi and look in shock and run to her. "Izumi! Are you alright?! We heard about your boyfriend!" Yelled Ochako. Izumi looks at her and then down. "He...isn't my boyfriend...not anymore...he never treated me like his girlfriend and Connor helped me break up with him...he attacked me and Connor...h-he had a gun and Connor had to kill him or else he would've killed us." Said Izumi, shaking. "Ha! I doubt that fatass did anything." Yelled Katsumi. "But he did...he saved me...even got shot for it." Said Izumi. "Why would I believe you?" Asked Katsumi.

"Katsumi, don't talk about my boyfriend like that." Said Shota. "Make me." Said Katsumi. Izumi looms down, getting angry for the first time. "Connor has protected me! He protected many people and got hurt for them and me! If you were in my shoes he'd protect you too spite what you say! So don't talk bad about him!" Yelled Izumi. Katsumi growls as she got closer. "You dare talk back to me, you--" Katsumi raised her fist, about to punch Izumi and she flinched, but before Katsumi finishdd her sentance ir hit her, someone caught her fist. Replening ber eyes, Izumi saw Connor in front of her. Izumi smiles, seeing Connor, looking at Katsumi with this look of anger as he threw her hand away.