6

Connor looked at her, blushing but then does so. Connor wrap his arms around her as she was, making Connor's arm wrap around her stomach. "U-Um, mind if I ask...why did you want to do this? I mean...isn't it uncomfortable?" Asked Connor. "I'm comfortable...if anything, I feel more comfortable." Said Aphmau.

Connor blushes as Aphmau places her hands onto Connor's chest. "Sorry, if you don't like--" Aphmau was cut off by Connor holding her a little tighter. "U-Um...I don't mind." Said Connor. Connor held Aphmau in his arms the two look each other in the eyes, before the two got closer and share a kiss.  Just then, Connor felt something in his pants. 'No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!!' Connor was screaming into his head. "C-Connor? W-What is that I feel?" Asked Aphmau.

"I-I'm so sorry, y-you were just so close and so pretty and I--" Aphmau then put her finger onto his lips, "I-It's alright..." Said Aphmau. Aphmau looked down, embarrassed before sitting up, making Connor let her go. Connor then saw that Aphmau was now by his legs and looked at Connor, embarrassed. "C-Connor, c-could I s-see it?" Asked Aphmau. Connor looks at Aphmau as he blushes from when he realised what she meant. "U-Um...s-sure." Said Connor. Just then, Aphmau looked embarrassed before gently grabbing his pants.

Aphmau looks at Connor's member, blushing. "S-Sorry if its small." Said Connor. Aphmau looked at it, red faced. "I-It's ok...u-um, could...could I touch it?" Asked Aphmau. Connor blushes before nodding, saying yes. Aphmau, with a blush then grabs Connor's member, gently rubbing it, making Connor moan from the pleasure he felt. "S-Sorry, does that hurt?" Asked Aphmau, stopping. "N-No...it feels good...please keep going." Said Connor. Aphmau blushes before she continued to rub it. Moaning again, Connor felt pleasure. Suddenly, Connor felt Aphmau's warm breath onto his member.

"C-Connor...c-could I...suck it?" Asked Aphmau. Connor blushes as he nods. Connor them felt Aphmau's mouth on his member as she began licking and sucking it. Just then, Connor felt more pleasure, making him moan. As Aphmau kept sucking, Connor felt more and more pleasure until he was about to finish. "A-Aphmau, I'm about to..." Connor couldn't finish but Aphmau could tell what he was about to finish.

With a blush, Aphmau kept going, ready for the load. After a moment, Connor cums, making his seed shoot onto Aphmau's face and also into her mouth. "S-Shit...that felt good." Connor muttered. Aphmau looked at Connor as she swallowed the semen in her mouth and wipe the rest off. "S-Sorry...I couldn't help it." Said Aphmau. "N-No, its ok...I enjoyed it." Said Connor. Connor sits up, looking at Aphmau before getting closer, Aphmau doing the same and the two kiss. Connor blushes as he kisses Aphmau, holding her in his arms and Aphmau melts into it.

Connor and Aphmau kiss as they held each order, feeling the warmth of one another. As they kiss, they didn't think of anything else, just focus on each other. The two kiss as Connor rolls the two of them, making Connor on top of Aphmau. As the two kiss, Connor felt Aphmau's hand go onto his chest as they continue. Connor then stopped so the two could breath, making the two look each other in the eyes.

"Well...that happened." Muttered Connor. "Yeah...but I liked it." Said Aphmau. "Same." Said Connor. At that point, Connor couldn't help himself and began kissing and licking Aphmau's neck. Aphmau makes a moan as she clenched into Connor's shirt. As Connor kept licking and kissing Aphmau's neck, Aphmau pants feeling tingly from it. Connor then places a hand onto her thigh. Aphmau makes a moan like squeal and Connor's thinking he upset her.

"I-I'm sorry, was that too far?" Asked Connor. "N-No, I just was never touched like that before..." Said Aphmau. "Want me to stop?" Askes Connor. "N-No...keep going." Said Aphmau. Connor nods and does so, gently touching Aphmau's thighs, trying to not hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable. Just then, Connor got erected again, making it press against Aphmau's crotch. The two blush as they stop what they were doing.