173

Arriving to Connor's house, Connor and Crystal enter the house, walking inside and the two walked their way to the living room. When at the couch, the two sit, Connor turning to Crystal. "Want me to get you something? Food? Drink?" Asked Connor. "No thank you, I'm still full from our last meal before and I'm not thirsty." Said Crystal. "Alright, I'll be right back, I'm gonna get you some clothes." Said Connor. Crystal blushes. "I-I'm gonna wear a pair of C-Connor's clothes?" Crystal whispers. Connor walked to his room, entering and grabs a pair of long pants, a shirt and a hoodie, due to it being cold. 

Connor grabs them and walked to Crystal, handing the clothes to her. "Here, I'll show you to the bathroom." Said Connor. Crystal nods, getting up and the two walked to the bathroom, Crystal entering to shower while Connor went to the kitchen to get a drink. Getting a soft drink from the fridge, Connor walked to the living room, sitting on the couch and drink the soft drink as he waits for Crystal to finish on the shower. When she came by, Connor notice she was red in the face, wearing Connor's clothes. Connor gave her a teasing smirk. "Your red...are you perhaps embarrassed to wear my clothes?" Asked Connor, smirking. "S-Shut up!" Yelled Crystal, blushing. Connor laughed from her embarrassment. Crystal then rushes to Connor, attempting to hit him, to only trip and fell onto of him.

Connor and Crystal looks at each other in the eyes, blushing. Connor looks at her before making a smirk, still blushing. "Well, you want a kiss that bad?" Asked Connor. Crystal blushing at Connor's remark, before looking down, saying nothing. Connor planned to speak, saying he's sorry or that he's joking, when Crystal kissed him. Connor blushes as Crystal kisses him, causing him to close his eyes and kiss back. They kiss for a bit before stopping, looking each other in the eyes. "Wow...finally did it huh?" Asked Connor. "W-What?" Asked Crystal. "Yep...had a feeling you liked me, just wanted to hear it from you." Said Connor. Crystal makes a pout as he hits Connor's arm, earning a chuckle from him. "Jerk..." Crystal mutters. Connor looks at her with a smile, before seeing that she looked upset about something. "Something wrong?" Asked Connor. "Connor...you know Zoe likes you too right?" Asked Crystal. Connor looks at her before speaking. "Yeah, but like you, I want to hear it from you and her before I said or did anything...by then we can talk about this...I don't want to hurt her or you, but I can't bring myself to choose either...your both wonderful to be with and I'm so lucky to be with you...but I don't want to choose and hurt the other..." Connor mutters. Crystal looks at him before sighing, speaking. "Connor...if...if you promise to not love one of us more...I think we can share..." Said Crystal.

Connor looks at her and then spoke. "Of course...I'd never love one of you more then the other...I'd love you equally and do what I can for you both...but if I were to not do so, please say or else I wouldn't notice." Said Connor. Crystal nods. Connor then felt Crystals head rest on had chest. "So...does that mean we're...together?" Asked Crystal. "Of course." Said Connor. Crystal smiles. "Sorry, but I gotta get up and shower...is that ok?" Asked Connor. "Oh, um, right...sorry." Said Crystal getting up. Connor smiles before kissing her head, getting up. "It's fine." Said Connor. Connor walks his way towards the bathroom, leaving Crystal a blushing mess. "I finally confessed...yes!" Said Crystal. The next day, Connor is seen at the carnival again, this time early so he doesn't have to keep Zoe waiting like he did with Crystal. Waiting, Connor through of Crystal and Zoe, thinking of how the same thing will happen again...he'd lose them one day. Before long, Connor shook his head, getting rid of those thoughts. "I will lose them one day...but until then, I'm gonna be there and treat them right...I will..." Connor mutters. "Connor?" A voice spoke. Connor turns to see Zoe. "You alright? You were talking to yourself with a sad look...is something wrong?" Asked Zoe. Connor looks at her before smiling warmly. "Don't worry, I was thinking of something, but it ain't serious, come on, let's have some fun!" Said Connor. Zoe looks at Connor, smiling with a nod and they walked inside, spending the day together, having fun.