23

Moments past and Connor calms down as Yukihime held him in her arms. "Connor..." a boy spoke. Connor hears a familiar voice, making him turn his head to see Zero. "I'm sorry...I tried to kill you..." Said Zero. Connor got up and punched him in the face. "I deserved that." Said Zero. Connor then hugs him, and Zero was shocked. "You idiot..." Connor muttered. Zero stared blankly into space before Connor lets go and looked at him. "I'm your friend you can tell me anything..." Said Connor. Zero began to tear up too. "I-I'm so...so sorry Connor...I was scared you or chi would leave me if I told you anything about it." Said Zero. "You are my friend...and one of the people in this shitty world who cared and didn't treat me like a goddamn punching bag or pig...so why the hell would I leave you." Said Connor. Zero smiles. "T-Thank you." Said Zero.

They all sit and talked for a while and zero apologised, which Connor and Yukihime both forgave him. "You...you forgive me?" Asked Zero. "Yes, because you're my friend and were upset...I forgive you." Said Connor. "I do too..." Said Yukihime. He then smiles. "Thank you..." Zero muttered. Connor and Yukihime smile back. "By the way...where did you get a gun?" Asked Connor. "Oh I--Oh shit! The gun! We need to find it before they do!" Yelled Zero.

"Relax...I snatched it during the fight...I was ready to shoot you if..." Said Yukihime. Zero looked down but was relieved that he was saved. "Thank you yukihime." Said Zero. After that, Connor spent a few days to a week in hospital, but was eventually able to leave. Once he was discharged, Connor spent a few more days resting before starting school again.

Anyway, Connor was currently in a void, presumably a dream as he hears a scream in a distance that was so familiar. Connor then feel something grab his arm making him turn around to see his friends, enemies, family and others but they were had those mask faces on and pointed at him.

"Your fault." The people spoke and repeated it over and over and each time they say it they start to get louder until it hurt his ears so badly, they start to bleed as Connor yells with pain, before he jolts awake in his bed tearing up. Connor sighs before getting off the bed and got dressed, remembering it was the weekend and he was going to see his friends.

Connor was discharged a week ago, just had to take it easy for a few days. Anyway, as Connor opened the door, about to exit the house, he stopped, realising Yukihime was right outside the door. "Oh hey, what's up?" Asked Connor. "Oh uh...if it's ok can we go to the park?" Asked Yukihime. "Sure, ok." Said Connor. She smiled and grab his hand. "Ok let's go." Said Yukihime. They went to the park and talked about somethings until, Connor saw a hill with a cherry blossom tree and a bench under it

"Hey let's sit under that tree." Said Connor. She nodded and they headed up there and sat down, looking up at the clouds and stayed like that all day. After a while, it was night and Connor rest his head on the back of the bench when suddenly, he heard a click of a gun. Connor turn his head to see a small figure with a red mask and a gun. Connor jump on Yukihime as the figure fired the gun and mess them. Connor poke his head up to see the figure as they pointed their gun at him.

"Move aside, I'm here for her." Said the girl. Connor turns his head to Yukihime to see she looked so scared. The person fired again but Connor lunge at them and got grazed by the bullet while pushing them down. They kick very hard, spite the persons size and Connor fell off them and land on the nearby tree. "Connor!" Yelled Yukihime. Yukihime pulled out two box cutters as she took out the blades and she attacked the figure. As they fought for what seemed like hours, yukihime cut the person enough to make them fall to the ground. Yukihime slashed at them but Connor went on top of the person and blocked it.

"Connor!" Yelled Yukihime. The person looked at Connor with shock. "Are you ok?" Asked Connor. They nodded and Connor got off them. "Why did you do that?!" Yelled Yukihime. Connor turn to Yukihime. "Even if their a enemy who tried to kill us...they are just a child." Said Connor. Connor then grabbed her hand and pulled her with him back to their schools dorms as the red masked figure then looked at Connor from the shadows. After Connor and Yukihime got to Connor's house, they enter before, Connor look at Yukihime. "Yukihime...about what the kid said..." Connor mutters. Yukihime froze. "Yeah...I'll tell you everything." Said Yukihime.