132

Arriving at the mansion, they exit the car and went inside where Connor saw that everyone was in the dining room. There was two men, two women, a old man and a boy about Connor and Jisuk's age. "Who's this?" Asked one of them men, who was in the photo Connor saw so he knew it was their father. "I'm Connor, I came here to talk to you." Said Connor. "Me?" Asked the man. "Yes, you." Said Connor. "Later...we should eat." Said the man. Connor sighed and they sit down, joining the family for dinner. Connor is seen eating dinner with the family. As Connor ate, he kept his guard up, something about Jiyoung's father made him want it keep his guard up. Connor ate, when he saw the old man glaring at him. "Can I help you?" Asked Connor. "So, your Connor...the boy who defeated Yafya and his younger clone." Said the old man. "Huh? Oh, I guess so." Said Connor. "How is it going for you? I heard it was a little rough for you." Said the old man.

"Yeah, it wasn't easy but I managed." Said Connor. "Wait, your the one who beat Yafya?" Asked Subin. "Yeah." Said Connor. There was a moment of silence before the boy who apparently Jiyoung was forced to marry spoke up. "Anyway...Jiyoung, it's lovely meeting you...I hope we have a good, happy life together." Said the boy. Connor wanted to speak but Jiyoung put her hand on Connor's arm from under the table. Connor stayed silent, knowing Jiyoung is asking him not to say anything. Just then, the boy got up, walking to Jiyoung. He then got closer, as if he wanted a kiss and Jiyoung did nothing, her face emotionless but her eyes looked as if she was begging for help.

Just then, a hand is seen on the boys chest, pushing him back. "Didn't you know it's rude to kiss someone you just met without consent?" Asked Connor. Everyone turns to Connor. The boy then push Connor's hand away. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" Yelled the boy. "I'm Connor, Jiyoung's friend...I am here to talk to the old man about cancelling the engagement." Said Connor, turning to Jiyoung's father. They look in shock, due to Connor calling him an old man and all that, spite him being a dangerous person. "So...back off." Said Connor. Connor and the boy stare each other down before someone got up, making them turn to see Jiyoung's father, up and walked to them, stopping in front of Connor. "Who are you to give me orders?" Asked the man. "A friend of Jiyoung who thinks her father is a scumbag for not taking care of her or her siblings instead of sitting on his ass or whatever he does and also go saying his daughter is marrying someone she doesn't love, let alone even know." Said Connor. "Connor..." Jiyoung muttered. "So that's who I am...who the hell are you for me to care or be scared of you or whatever." Said Connor. The man growls.

"I'm a Mafia boss who can get whoever you love killed...don't test me boy." Said the man. Connor looks down before smirking. "Oh really...then that means I'll have a reason to kill you when the time comes." Said Connor. He makes a pissed off face as others around them look in surprise or shock at how Connor threaten him. "I don't care who you are...but as a father, your children should come first before anything...even yourself, you selfish bastard!" Yelled Connor. The man then pull out a gun and put it to Connor's head. "I should shoot you dead." Said the man.

"Dad! Stop!" Yelled Jiyoung. Connor then held his hand, putting his thumb by the trigger. "Try it...and find out what will happen." Said Connor. "Connor!" Yelled Jiyoung. "You idiot!" Yelled Jisuk. Connor pressed his thumb on the trigger, making it fire and the moment it did, the bullet deflected back, hitting the other bullet in tbe gun and make it explode the gunpowder when hitting it. The gun explode and made the man let go, burning his hand and drop the gun, which was now in pieces. "W-What the hell?" The man muttered. "My whole skull is combined with metal...so fire as much as you want, my skull will defect it." Said Connor. Everyone stare in shock at Connor, at what he just said and what they just saw. "So...just know, if you dare send anyone on who I love...even if I promise Jiyoung I wouldn't kill you...I'll rip you apart with my bare. Fucking. Hands." Said Connor. Connor stared at the man, who was looking in anger. "Now...call off the fucking engagement." Said Connor. The man went to speak when someone beat him to it. "How about a fight?" A voice spoke. They turn to the old man. "I'm sure Joe told you about me...I'm one of the strongest protectors before retiring...I may be old, but I'm stronger then most men still...if you win, you get what you want and if I win, you'll walk away...deal?" Asked the old man.