14

A few days past since Connor was at Megumi's house. The sound of music echoed as Connor, Kaitlyn, Megumi and Big bro walked into the festival. "You only got one shot." Said Connor. "B-But I don't know if I can." Said big bro. "You have to...you have to." Said Connor. He squeeze the trigger and fire the bb to the cans, which didn't fall. "Hahahaah!!!! You missed!" Yelled Connor, laughing. "Ah! This is rigged!" Yelled big bro. "Don't be a sore loser." Said Connor. He hits Connor in the head with the back of the gun and Connor rubs it. "Ow...worth it." Said Connor.

Connor then felt Kaitlyn hold his head. "Come on Big bro, it was a joke." Said Megumi. He sighs. "Your right, sorry." Said big bro. Connor smiles before chopping the side of his head. "Pay back...come on, let's go." Said Connor. Everyone nods before Big bro puts the gun down and give one last glare at the game. "We. Aren't. Finished." Said big bro. They walk to the food court and Kaitlyn and Big bro went to get us food while Connor and Megumi wait for them to come back. "Connor?" Asked Megumi. Connor turns to her. "Did you think of anything?" Asked Megumi. Connor nods before looking around saw a tower everyone goes for kissing. "At about 7, fireworks will come out, if you and big bro go up there at that time, you'll be alone with a firework background, and you can share a kiss." Said Connor. She went red before smiling.

"Thank you." Said Megumi. Connor smile. "No problem." Said Connor. She took a moment before turning to Connor. "Connor...I wanted to say...thank you for everything." Said Megumi. "Like I said, it's nothing." Said Connor. "No, it isn't nothing...you saved me from bad boys who want to be around me, helping me with my situation with my father and now helping me with confessing to Big bro...you did all that for me and I didn't do anything for you." Said Megumi.

"But you did." Said Connor. She turns to me, confused. "Megumi, you bring safe, happy and here by my side is more than enough as a reward...you have been there for me since we met." Said Connor. She looked at Connor. "You are everything to me...you being happy is enough." Said Connor, She started tearing up. "That's why I do this...and I'll do it again, again and again, because I love you too much to be hurt, mentally or physically." Said Connor. She looked at Connor as more tears went from her eyes before jumping off her chair and hugged Connor.

"Thank you...you're the best." Said Megumi. Connor smile before hugging back. "Anything for the people I love." Said Connor. They hug for a while till Big bro and Kaitlyn came back carrying their food. They sit and talk as they all eat. Once everyone finished eating and spent a while hanging out, having fun, it was eventually almost time for the fireworks and Connor tricked big bro into thinking there was something at the very top. "Ok, go up and tell him...good luck." Said Connor. She smiles, giving Connor yet another hug and "thank you" before leaving, walking up to the top to confess to big bro. "Um...Connor?" Asked Kaitlyn.

Connor turns to her. "Yeah?" Asked Connor "Um...why aren't we going up? Isn't there a ride up there?" Asked Kaitlyn. "No there isn't, I told big bro that so he could go up with Megumi." Said Connor. "Why?" Asked Kaitlyn. "Cause she likes him and wanted to confess...I figure it would be good to do it here since they'll be alone, fireworks will shoot in the back ground...it just sounded good." Said Connor. She looked at Connor before grabbing his hand. "Can you come with me? I want to show you something." Said Kaitlyn. Connor nods and they walked, hand in hand to the woods by the festival. Connor and Katelyn walk through the woods and eventually, they got to a large cliff. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" Asked Connor.

She walked to the edge and points down. Connor walked to it to see a bunch of people and equipment. "Apparently, the fireworks are suppose to shoot from there...if we wait here, we'll get a front row seat." Said Kaitlyn. Connor smiles before sitting on the grass. "Ok then." Said Connor. With that, they sit and wait for the fireworks. "Connor?" Asked Kaitlyn. Connor turns to her. "Yeah?" Asked Connor. Kaitlyn looked down and then at Connor. "I...have Big bro tell you that he confessed to someone?" Asked Kaitlyn. "Oh, yeah, he told me about it the day Megumi asked me to help her confess to him." Said Connor.