112

As Connor kept going, he slowly increase the speed and after a bit, Sam cums and moans as she gripped Connor's hand tightly. Sam pants and pants before Connor lift his head and she looked up at Connor. "Hehe, cute." Said Connor. "S-Shut up..." Said Sam. Connor smiles but then rise himself and began nibbling her neck gently while putting two to three fingers in and use them to pleasure her as Connor nibble her neck and she held his hand tightly. Connor kept going and she moans as she takes her other hand and wrap it around his back and scratch Connor slightly but it didn't hurt. She cum again and again until she pants and looks at Connor. "M-My turn." Said Sam. "Huh?" Asked Connor. She rolled Connor to his back and she lowers herself to his underwear, where she remove it and reveal his large member. She blushed. "Y-Your huge!" Yelled Sam. "Hehe, you don't have to continue if you--" Connor was cut off by Sam shoving a bit into her mouth, trying to get it in but had to take her time due to this being her first time with something this big.

Sam began sucking and gagging on it but would stop for air or if she needed to stop and when ready, she kept going. As Connor moan in pleasure, Sam kept sucking until Connor eventually cum. Connor groans with pleasure as he cum. Sam took her mouth off it as she swallowed as much as she could before looking up at Connor. "H-How was that?" Asked Sam. "Great...thank you." Said Connor. She smiles but then got up and crawls onto Connor and put his dick at her entrance before she looks at Connor. "I'm gonna put it in...you ready?" Asked Sam. "Yes are you?" Asked Connor. She nods and slowly sits on it, making it go into her and she moans as she gripped onto Connor's chest and also layed down on it. "You ok?" Asked Connor. "J-Just d-didnt expect it to be b-big..." Said Sam. "Want me to take it out?" Asked Connor. She shook her head. "No...its ok." Said Sam. Connor nods and began moving slowly as she held onto him and moans as Connor slowly got his thing in and out until eventually she was ready for Connor to go a bit faster.

Connor moves them to a different position and began doing it doggy style and after a bit, Connor holds Sam's body to him as he kept going, fondling with her breasts and she moans as Connor kept going and going while holding her body to him and Connor eventually cum. Panting, Connor gently put Sam down and the two pant while next to each other. "Wow...that was amazing." Said Sam as she pants. Connor nods in agreement, the both of them falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, the sound of the inmates shouting and more echoes as Connor and Sam walked to Leo's cell, hand in hand. "So what did Leo want with us?" Asked Sam. "I don't know yet...lets see." Said Connor. They got to it and enter to reveal Leo looking angry. "Hey Leo what happened?" Asked Connor. Leo turns to them and calms down a bit and approach them. "Connor, I need your help." Said Leo. "What's up?" Asked Connor. "My men have been taken down one by one and now me and you are all that's left..." Said Leo. "Shit...ok so what do you want me to do?" Asked Connor. "I want to take down the boss who ordered the boys after us after taking the boys down...meaning we need to get out of here." Said Leo. "How? My sentance is supposed to be 10 years." Said Connor. "I'll deal with that...I got someone who can help us get out but in the meantime I want you to take down the group here." Said Leo. Connor nods. "But, mind if i ask, can you get the person to get Sam out too?" Asked Connor. Leo nods with a smile, which Connor returned. "So, where are the group you needed me to get?" Asked Connor. "The laundry room...they all have a tattoo of a black moon on them, you'll know when you see them." Said Leo. Connor nods and turn to Sam. "Stay here, I'll go deal with them." Said Connor. She nods and Connor walked towards the laundry room.

Once inside, Connor looks around and notice a group of people who had black moon tattoos on them. Connor looks at them and then the direction the guards would be to see no one was here, just Connor and the group. Connor took a breath before walking towards them and they turn to me. "What do you want?" Asked the leader. "I'm a part of Leo's gang." Said Connor. They turn to Connor and smirk. "Oh really? Guess we found the last member we need to take care of." Said one. They walked to Connor, smirking but Connor walked to them too, not bothering getting his claws out to kill them. Connor kills the group and walked back to Leo's cell to see Sam on his bed while Leo was just finishing a phone call. "Is it done?" Asked Leo. Connor nods. "Yeah...any luck with getting us out?" Asked Connor. "Yes, I got my friend to use fake papers to prove we're innocent and they always seem legit to every scanner to this place meaning when he gets here, we can go." Said Leo. Connor nods before walking to Sam. "Come on then, we should get ready." Said Connor. Sam nods and they left the cell, walking towards their cells.