138

The sound of a splat echoed as Connor opens his eyes wide as he watch as big bro crushes Joe's head, killing him. "No...no..." Connor muttered. Connor cries as he looked down, before feeling something else go into his neck, knocking him unconscious.

Connor awoke to the feeling of cold Steel on his back and holding his wrists and ankles down. Connor looked at then before growling and yank the metal, making it break off.  When free, Connor walked to the exit, his face looking angry. Connor got to the door door and practically kick it down, too angry to care.

Connor wonders the lab he was in, killing any guard in his way until eventually, Connor got to a room, kicking the door open, to reveal several scientists and big bro in some tip of isolation tank. Connor runs to the tank and smash it, making the water drain out and Connor yank big bro out of the isolation tank, making the tubes and wires rip off.

The scientists then run out of the room, leaving big bro with Connor. Connor then toss him to the ground as he grunts and gains consciousness. "Connor...you--" Before big bro finished, Connor began punching big bro in the face, letting his anger out. Eventually, he was knocked out and Connor glance over at the computer nearby that had readings and such that shocked Connor.

It said things like how big bro's cells now match Connors, meaning he cant age, he heals just by a single cell but hes strength stayed the same, due to him not being able to get Connor's stength, but still has the strength that is like Joe, which is why we had that strength when going after Joe. Connor looked at it before walking to it and Connor type into the computer. After a moment of hacking into it, Connor set up self destruct for the whole lab.

When he was done, Connor exit the lab, leaving big bro there, not caring if he died.  After Connor was gone, some of the remaining guards run into the room and grabbed big bro, rushing to the exit. Due to Connor's healing, he wasn't scared of the self destruct he just walked to the exit. Eventually, the lab exploded and the guards plus big bro and other escape scientists were out while some died inside, Connor included.

A hour later, Connor is seen in the crater of what's left of the lab, his body just finished regenerating. Getting on his feet, Connor walked his way out of the crater and walked his way to Jiyoung and Jisuk's house. Getting to the house, Connor knocked on the door. A moment later, the door opened to reveal Jiyoung, who blushes when seeing Connor naked, making her turn away.

"J-Jisuk! Someone! Come here! And being a towel or something!" Yelled Jiyoung. There was a moment before Jisuk walked out of the living room, blandket in hand. "Um, why did--" Jisuk cuts himself off when seeing Connor, before running to him. "Damn it Connor, why are you naked?!" Yelled Jisuk. "I lost my clothes...sorry." Said Connor. They look at Connor before Jisuk sighs. "Doesn't matter...where the hell were you? You had us worried." Said Jisuk. "I don't know exactly where, but I was knocked unconscious and woke up in a lab...I explode it, which is why I have no clothes." Said Connor.

Jisuk signs and nudge Connor forward inside. "Come on, you should get in the shower and warm up...its getting cold out...the shower in the room your staying in will have to do case one of the girls is showering somewhere else so it be best to use the one in your room." Said Jisuk. Connor nods and walked his way to the stairs, walking to the room he was staying in. When inside, he went to the bathroom in the room and lock the door to be alone, before walking to the shower, dropping the blanket and hop in.

When the shower was on, Connor practically collapse into the shower and lay on the floor, letting the water go onto his body, ridding him from dirt. As Connor lays there, he began to cry, remembering how he couldn't protect May or Joe...worse of all, because of his body, big bro now is like him, making him unkillable. Just then, a knock came from the bathroom door, accompanied by a gentle voice. "Connor, are you ok?" Asked Lira. Connor looked down before getting up, turning off the shower and walked to the door, opening it a bit and poke his head out.