143

The boy looks in horror at Connor. "W-What?" The boy muttered. "I looked up reports about you and I know your secrets...forcing women and children to sell their bodies or rape them and a good amount are missing cause their trapped there...their safe now but for what you did...I'm gonna give you a taste of your own medicine." Said Connor.

"What are you gonna do? Rape me?" Asked the boy. "Nope...or at least how you think it goes." Said Connor. Connor took off the blindfold, revealing himself, holding something. It was a pear of anguish. "W-What is that?" The boy muttered. "It's a pear of anguish...it is a torture tool that I thought I'd use to give you the pain you give every male child you raped since judging by the age they were, the size of this is roughly the size their anus would be torn by you...since you probably had a fair share of females you raped though anal so I thought I'd use it to shed you what it's like for them." Said Connor.

Connor approach him, making him try and get away, but he was tried to a chair. "Back off! I mean it!" Yelled the boy. "Or what? You don't stop spite your victims telling you to stop." Said Connor. Connor walked behind the stairs and knees down, looking under the chair, revealing a hole with his ass hanging out. Connor then forced the tool into his anus, making him scream. As Connor then began twisting the ring, making it start to open. As the boy screamed for Connor to stop, he doesn't. Eventually, Connor got it all the way open and by then, it tore his anus. The boy screams in pain. Connor looked at him before getting up, leaving the tool in and walked to the front of him. "Do you like that? Being torn opened? Practically raped against your will? Do you?!" Yelled Connor, punching him. The boy lower his head as he passed out. Connor looked at him before sighing and went to slap him awake, to only stop when hearing a muffled yell. Connor turns to a room, realising someone was inside. Connor got up and walked to the door, opening it to see a naked girl, her leg chained to a wall and sitting on the floor.

The girl looked at Connor, scared. Connor looked at her before approaching her, making her flinch, trying to back away, scared. "Please! I can't feel my legs! I don't want to be raped again!" Yelled the girl. Connor looked at her before lifting a hand, making her flinch with a scream, to only realise Connor broke the chain at her ankle. The girl looked at it and then Connor. "W-Why are you..." The girl muttered. "I'm gonna get you out of here..." Said Connor. The girl looked at Connor before tearing up, jumping at him and hug him, crying. Connor does nothing, just give her a gentle, yet warm hug. After a bit, Connor and the girl let's go as Connor took off his jacket. "Here...you'll need this...when I get you out of here, I most likely won't see you again so you can keep it." Said Connor. Connor puts the jacked over her and the girl looked at Connor. "We can't go just yet though...I'm giving the asshole what he deserves...I'll come get you when done." Said Connor, getting up.

Before he could go however, the girl tugged on his pants, making Connor stop. "I...want to watch...I want to see the bastard pay." Said the girl. Connor looked at her and nods. "Ok...can you walk?" Asked Connor. "No..." Said the girl. Connor looked af her before gently picking her up, making her jolt. "Shh, it's ok, I'm gonna bring you out...come on." Said Connor, carrying the girl out of the room and to the living room, revealing the boy, still unconscious. Connor then sits the girl down on a nearby chair, which was a good angle so she could see what Connor is doing. "I read from reports from the police and also records in the bastards tower...your Karen right?" Asked Connor. Karen nods. Connor looked at her before kneeing down in front of her. "I'm so sorry for what has happened to you...I couldn't even imagine what it was like for you...but I promise when I finish with him, I'll take you somewhere safe and you'll see your family again...ok?" Asked Connor. Karen nods and Connor gives her a small smile, which she gives back. Just then, the boy groans. "He's waking up." Connor muttered. Connor and Karen stare at the boy as he woke up.

Groaning, the boy looked at Connor and Karen, making him look mad. "Karen! Karen help me! Please! He's gonna kill me!" Yelled the boy. "Good...I hope he does." Said Karen. The boy looked at her, looking angry. "You fucking whore! When I get out of here I swear I'll kill you!" Yelled the boy. Connor looked him before turning to Karen. "Karen...do you want to do something as payback for what he did?" Asked Connor. Karen turns to Connor. "Really?" Asked Karen. "Yes...I plan to kill him, but for all the women and children he raped through anal or vaginal...I plan to make him feel the pain they felt first." Said Connor. Connor then turns to the boy. "I already took care of one end...but if you wish you can take care of the other." Said Connor.