190

Connor finished his food and puts it with the other dishes. "Come on, I'll show you around so you know your way around." Said Cassidy. Connor nods and they began walking around the camp, showing Connor the tents that everyone stays at, the tents with the labels "Male" "Female" due to their being the toilets, separated by gender. They also pass a stall looking booth with a blue curtain that also has a hose with a shower head attached, which is used as their shower. They also pass a area that has coffee, water and where they keep the food.

When they finished the tour, Connor and Cassidy join the others and plan to sleep, when Cassidy realised something. "Wait, where are we going to put you?" Asked Cassidy. "Huh? Oh I can sleep out here." Said Connor. "Nope, its cold out...come on in my tent." Said Cassidy. "Huh?" Asked Connor. "I mean I don't mind sharing...just don't expect anything~." Said Cassidy. Connor makes a blush. "I-I didn't think about that!" Said Connor. Cassidy giggles as she walked to her tent. Connor sighs as he walked to the tent and enters.

Entering, Connor sees Cassidy laying down. Connor lays down too, noticing Cassidy's tent was fairly messy yet comfortable too. "Let me guess, you think I'm not lady like for having a messy tent?" Asked Cassidy. "Nah, I've had a messy room half my life spite my parents wish for it to be clean." Said Connor. Cassidy giggles as she turns to Connor. "That so? How messy?" Asked Cassidy. "Clothes, tissues, rubbish and cans of drink, alcohol and non alcohol." Said Connor. "Haha, really?" Asked Cassidy. "Yep...I was a dumb teen blonde, meaning I was horny and messy all the time." Said Connor. "Hehe, yeah, I expect that seeing as you said "tissues" since their not always used for a nose." Said Cassidy with a tease. Connor turns to her, smirking. "Yes indeed." Said Connor. "Hehe, ew!" Said Cassidy with a laugh. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Said Connor. Cassidy laughs again. "We should get some sleep..." Connor mutters, sleepy. "Yeah...goodnight." Said Cassidy. "Good...night..." Connor mutters. Cassidy smiles when seeing Connor fall asleep before falling asleep herself. 

Connor and Cassidy slept for about a hour, when Cassidy awoke to sobbing and shaking from her side. Turning to Connor, Cassidy saw Connor hugging himself as he cried, muttering "I'm sorry" and "it's my fault" in his sleep. Seeing this, Cassidy looked at Connor, sad as she got closer, hugging Connor, attempting to comfort him. As Cassidy held Connor in her arms, she saw that Connor began to calm down and fall asleep. Smiling, Cassidy closes her eyes and fell back asleep. Connor awoke to warmth, plus a smell of soap. Connor sits up, looking at what he was laying with, to only blush when seeing Cassidy. Cassidy, opens her eyes, smirking as if she's been awake for a while and waited for Connor to wake up. "You enjoyed yourself? Hugging and sniffing me?" Cassidy teases. "S-Sorry! I must've grabbed you in my sleep! I'm--" Connor was cut off by Cassidy putting her finger to his lips. "Yo, calm down, I'm just playing with ya...its fine...I honestly don't mind." Said Cassidy. Cassidy lowers her finger and Connor spoke. "I'm sorry, it's just a habit of mine...when I get nightmares, I hug what I can to try and comfort myself, the main thing that helps is hugging someone." Said Connor.

"Oh, so sniffing does too, or is that just something you do to a girl?" Asked Cassidy. Connor looks away. Cassidy laughs as she sits up. "Come on, I'm just playing." Said Cassidy. Cassidy then smirked as she got closer, whispering. "So...how do I smell~?" Asked Cassidy. Connor blushes with a grunt, about to answer, when Cassidy playfully pushes Connor to the ground snd laughs as she got out of the tent. Connor looks up and smirks as he sits up. "Oh your gonna get it when I catch you." Said Connor as he exits the tent after Cassidy. Connor exits Cassidy's tent, attempting to find her, but stops, seeing that she had already escaped. "The hunt begins." Said Connor. "Wow, first day and you attempt to chase after Cassidy?" A voice spoke. Connor turns to his side, to only blush when seeing Hannah and Ingrid shirtless, carrying the containers of water that they use for their shower. Connor blushes as he looks away, Ingrid giggling. "Calm down, never seen a girl shirtless before?" Asked Ingrid. "I-I have, I just didn't think you'd want me to stare." Said Connor. "It's fine...I don't mind~" Ingrid teased. Connor blushes more, making her giggle. Hannah stares as she stays silent sighing and then spoke. "Jesus Christ, you two gonna fuck or not? Either way do it away from everyone." Said Hannah, heading to the shower. "Hehe, though I wouldn't mind that, I think he has the hots for someone else...see ya Connor." Said Ingrid, leaving Connor alone, blushing. "Wow." A voice spoke. Connor turns to see Cassidy, leaning against a tree with her arms crossed. "First you spent your night hugging and sniffing me and now you see two girls shirtless? Aren't you lucky." Said Cassidy.