92

After the movie ended, Connor looks down at Yuzu. She looked very happy and cute. "You enjoy the movie?" Asked Connor. Yuzu nods, smiling. "Want me to put on another?" Asked Connor. She looked at Connor before she shook her head and snuggle closer. "So, what do you wanna do?" Asked Connor. "I...I wanted to..." Yuzu muttered. She blushed and looked up at Connor. "Spite my age...I wanna be a woman...and I want you to take my first time." Said Yuzu. Connor blushes. "Um...Yuzu, are you sure?" Asked Connor. "Do you not want to?" Asked Yuzu. "No its not that...I just don't want you to do it unless your truly ready...it doesn't have to be now...it can be whenever...I just wanted to be sure if you are really ready...no one is making you do it if your not ready...so are you?" Asked Connor. Yuzu looked at Connor. "Yes." Said Yuzu.

"Ok...but if you need me to stop at any time, don't hesitate to tell me to stop ok? I don't want you to be in pain." Said Comnor She nods before letting Connor go and got up. "G-Go to my room...I-I wanna do something first." Said Yuzu. Connor nod and got up, walking to Yuzu's bedroom, laying on the bed and waits for Yuzu to do what she needed to do. "Wonder what she wanted to do." Connor muttered. Connor waits for a few minutes before the door opened. Connor turns to see Yuzu in a type of bra and underwear that had ears and patterns that looked like a cat but the bra was in the shape of a cat but only had white lines like whiskers but the rest of the face was a small heart shaped hole that revealed her nipple. Connor blushes, looking at her before smiling. "You look good in that." Said Connor. She blushed before walking to Connor, nervously, holding her arm. She got to the bed and hopped on, looking at Connor. "You sure you wanna continue?" Asked Connor. She nods. "Ok, you just look unsure if you wanted to continue." Said Connor. "I am...just nervous." Yuzu muttered. "Don't be...you'll be ok." Said Connor. She smiles before looking down at Connor's crotch. "Um...could you..." Yuzu mutters. I nod, getting off the bed and took off his pants.

Connor's pants and underwear falls and Yuzu looked at Connor, red face and shock. "C-Connor...is all men penis sizes like that?!" Yelled Yuzu. "Not all." Said Connor. She looked at Connor. "Like I said if--" Connor was cut off. "S-Shut up! I can handle it! I just didn't expect it!" Yelled Yuzu. Connor looks at her and smile. Connor walked to her and go on top of her, kissing her. They kiss for a moment before Connor felt her small hand on his dick. "I-I'm gonna touch it...is that ok?" Asked Yuzu. Connor nods and stand up, putting his dick to her face as she sits on the bed.

She blushed more before rubbing it, jerking Connor off. As she kept going, Connor moan, feeling pleasure from it. She looked at it before she opened her mouth and began licking it. Connor jolts slightly due to the sudden lick, which wasn't expected. Connor looks down at her cute face before she opens her mouth a little more and puts the tip in. Connor jolts slightly again, not expecting it and she slowly began sucking the tip before moving down but only to where she could handle, which Connor was ok with. "S-Shit...that feels good." Connor muttered. She kept going, looking up at him before stopping for air. She pants as her tongue hang out.

She took a moment before continuing to suck and jerk Connnor off, slowly increasing until Connor's whole dick was in her mouth and down her throat, which made her gag and choke, making her have to take it out for air much more often. "H-How the hell are you so big?!" Asked Yuzu. "Hehe...just one of the many things I gained through life." Said Connor. She looked at Connor before she looked at it and began doing it again. Connor pants, feeling more and more pleasure before he couldn't take it and grabbed her head, thrusting into her and it went in and out of her throat but he made sure to stop when she needed it for air. "What the--" Yuzu was cut off as Connor does it again, this time faster before he cum and made sure it was out though, in case she choked.

As Connor's semen went onto her face and hair, she coughed before looking at him. "Warn me next time!" Said Yuzu. Connor chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, sorry...I felt good and couldn't help myself." Said Connor. She pouts before she moved back. "N-Now its your turn." Said Yuzu. Connor smiles before getting onto his knees and move his mouth to her crotch before removing her panties and began licking. She jolts, holding Connor's head by the hair. Connor kept going, even dug his tongue into her hole as he also put his finger into it too, spreading the inside slightly as he move around. After a bit, she cummed and Connor stops, looking at her cute face. "Ok, I know I'm gonna get socked in the face for this but...you are really cut--" Connor was cut off by Yuzu springing up, covering his mouth with her hand.