57

Once there, Connor and Charlotte said good luck and goes to where her team in gym is. Connor go through most of the class when suddenly, someone approached him. Connor turn to see someone with a jealous look. "Hey, Fatass! We need to talk." Said a boy. Connor said nothing. "Look, I demand to know why your always with Charlotte! Your nothing but a pig! Your useless! You never have a chance with anyone, so why is she with you?!" "it's none of your business...fuck off." Said Connor. He looked at Connor in anger before taking out a box cutter, taking out the blade and swung it but Connor dodge, not getting hit.

"Hey! You! What are you doing?! You could've hurt or killed him!" Yelled the teacher. "But he--" He was cut off by the teacher. "No! What you did could've killed or badly injured him! You, go to the principals office now." Said the teacher. He stopped and turn to Connor with this look of anger. "You..." the boy muttered. Connor said nothing and then he turn to the teacher. "I ain't doing shit! He is a fat loser! He deserves death! Everyone in the school does! And I know half of the teachers are the same! And I know you think so too! So just sit by and do nothing as I make the world and school better without him!" Yelled the boy. Suddenly, he swung the box cutter at Connor, which Connor again dodge.

"Stop right there! You could kill someone!" Yelled the teacher. "That's the idea!" Yelled the boy. He kept attacking Connor and he kept dodging. Connor dodge more and eventually, Charlotte appeared. "No! Don't hurt him!" Yelled Charlotte. "Get the fuck out of the way! I shall free you from this fatass!" Yelled the boy. "There isn't need for it! I want to be with him!" Yelled Charlotte. "Why?! What does he have that I don't!? I am better then him! Why?!" Yelled the boy.

"Because I like him! I liked him since he helped me! He was there for me and protected me! I like him!" Yelled Charlotte. Connor looks at her in shock and embarrassment. "What...." The boy muttered. "I like him! I like him, I like him, I like him! So if you want to kill him...you'll have to take me!" Yelled Charlotte. He growled "So be it." Said the boy. "No!" Yelled the teacher. He swung the box cutter at her. Connor got up and wrap his arms around her, holding her to him and right when the attacks hit, everything went black.

Connor open his eyes, one or two seconds after the attack to see Charlotte clenched to Connor's chest with her eyes shut and blood came from his arm from shielding her from the attack. Before the guy could attack or got away, he was pinned down by the teacher. "Your coming with me...and you Connor, you and Charlotte are dismissed...get patched up and take her home...I think she passed out from the situation." Said the teacher. Connor nod and carry Charlotte in his arms, towards her dorm.

As Connor walk through the school grounds, he think about what happened today. Connor was walking through the school when suddenly, Connor heard something come from around a corner. Connor walk to the corner to see a girl trying to shoot a basketball. "Ahh! Come on! Why the hell is this happening?! Damn it!" Yelled the girl. She looks to be having trouble. Connor walk towards her. "Hey." Said Connor. She turns to Connor. "Um...how long were you there?" Asked the girl. "Long enough...you alright?" Asked Connor. She nods before turning away. "Your bad at lying...I know your having trouble." Said Connor. She looked away for another moment before sighing and turn to Connor.

"Look...I can help if you want." Said Connor. She looks at Connor with a sparkle in her eyes before running to him and hold his hands and her fairly large breasts bounce from the gravity. "Thank you! I have been having trouble for a while now!" Yelled the girl. "Ok...quickly show me your throw." Said Connor. She nods and tried it. "Ok...give me your hand." Said Connor. She nods and lift her hand, Connor gently touching it, which made her blush. Connor took out a bandage and wrap it around her, tightly but also loosely so she doesn't loose circulation in her hand. "Ok, try now." Said Connor.

She looked at Connor, confused but then just did it and the ball hit the hoop and rolled around it one or two times before going in. "It worked! What did you?" Asked the girl. "When you threw the ball, I notice your hand turn to a direction besides where the ball is...I figured if something was on your wrist, it'll help you stay straight enough to at least am closer to the hoop so with a bit more practice you can't get it in better." Said Connor. She looks at Connor for a moment with a smile. "Yeah! Thank you!" Said the girl. He smiles back and notice her approach him. "My name in Tina...what's yours?" Asked Tina. "Oh, its Connor." Said Connor.