65

As Connor and the girls were exiting the hospital, they notice Yang walking to them. "What do you want?" Asked Connor. Yang walked to Connor and went to throw a punch but Connor saw that coming and catch it, throwing it back. "Get away from my Sisters!" Yelled Yang. "I did nothing wrong." Said Connor. "You--" Connor cuts Yang off. "They wanted to come with me...you can ask them." Said Connor, cutting her off. She turns to them. "Are you alright? Did this murderer do something to you?!" Asked Yang. "No, he did nothing, we wanted to go with him." Said Elizabeth. "But--" Sam cuts Yang off. "Yang, we can do what we want and you don't tell us what to do...now, come on Connor, lets get you home." Said Sam. Connor nods and walked to the direction of the school to only see Ruby walking to them from the other direction. "Ruby..." Connor muttered. "Connor..." Ruby muttered. Utai and Niko walked in front of Connor, trying to protect him.

"Girls, its alright." Said Connor. Ruby took a breath. "Connor, I...I know you'll say no but I wanted to say that the whole family plus friends were gonna have a gathering...I understand that you wouldn't want to, but I wanted you to know your invited as a apology for what we did and we all plan to apologise." Said Ruby. Connor looked at her before looking at the kids. "If you go, I'll go and have your back." Said Niko. Utai nods. He then turn to Sam and Elizabeth. "We'll do the same." Said Connor. Elizabeth nods. Connor sighs. "Fine...but if we see something we don't like we'll be leaving no matter what you say...ok?" Asked Connor. She nods with a smile, saying she's happy knowing Connor will be coming. "Its tomorrow night...its at our house." Said Ruby. "Ok." Said Connor. Connor walks with Niko and Utai to the school but took one last glance to Sam and Elizabeth. "If you want to come with or stay the night, you can...just come over, ok?" Asked Connor. They nod and walked off.

After they returned to the dorms, Connor told everyone about the fight since they obviously needed a reason behind why Connor had a cast, patches and bruises but didn't tell anyone about the gathering since Connor was sure it might not end well and there wasn't enough room for them all so it was best with just Niko and Utai, though they didn't need to fight, just be there to make sure Connor don't break down or something. Once it was time for the gathering, Connor told the girls he was going out and might be back tonight or tomorrow in case he might've needed to spend the night. As Connor, Utai and Niko walk to the house, Connor felt a bit uneasy, which earned him hugs to calm down. Eventually, they got to the party and knock on the door. The door opened and Connor saw Summer. Summer smiled. "W-Welcome...come inside." Said Summer. Connor nods and walk inside but stop right before passing her and turn to Summer.

"Look...I'm gonna stay a while and maybe the night...got room?" Asked Connor. She smiled. "Y-Yes...we do." Said Summer. Connor nods and walked away, into the dinning room where everyone was. When entering, Connor saw people who obviously didn't want to see him and Connor didn't want to see too. Summer puts the food onto the place and everyone begins to eat. "So...Connor...how has things been?" Asked Summer. "Got a bit of my memories back...met friends and lovers and adopted children...its been good...and I haven't made the same mistake you made." Said Connor, turning to Tom.

Tom got up, walking to Connor "You little--" Tom was cut off by David standing in front of him. "David! Out of the way!" Yelled Tom. "No Tom...I did nothing while you hurt this family for far too long...I want the kid to forgive me but if it doesn't happen then fine, but the least I could do is having his back when he needs it!" Yelled David. "Get the hell out of the way...now." Said Tom. David slowly shook his head, saying no. Tom growls before lifting a fist. "Fine then!" Yelled Tom. Connor up from his chair and went in front for him, catching the punch.

"Connor..." David muttered. "We'll talk later...first let's take care of you...you wanna fight? Then let's take this outside." Said Connor as he let's Tom go. "After all...a broken arm or wounds don't stop me from kicking your ass." Said Connor. He growls again before walking to the backyard, which Connor follow. Once outside, Tom took off his jacket and shirt and Connor do the same, making both of their bodies exposed Connor. Tom runs to Connor and throws a punch but Connor dodge before throwing a uppercut, making his head go up and he fell back but stayed on balance and throws another punch but Connor catch it and throw another punch, hitting Tom straight in the nose, breaking it in one blow and he fell back before Connor run to him and jump up, lifting a knee and kick him, making him fall into the ground as Connor fall too and land on his chest, making Connor's knee end up onto his chest and he coughed while struggling to breath.