168

It was the next day and Connor is seen walking his way to the school, when someone approaches him. Connor turns to see a rapper looking man, approaching Connor with this look of someone needing something. "You. Your Connor right?" Asked the man. "Yeah, why?" Asked Connor. "Names Drake, I saw your singing from the festival at your school...I wished to give you this." Said Drake. Connor then saw Drake offering Connor a card, saying his name and the agacey he worked at. "Rap studio...most common and most popular place to rap, sing and dance and be guaranteed a good future." Connor mutters. "Yes, and I wish for you to come." Said Drake. "Sorry, I'm not exactly interested in singing, I just did it to help a friend." Said Connor. "What?! But you got talent kid!" Yelled Drake. Connor went to speak, when he got an idea...Duke. "If I were to say yes? Can I bring a friend? I know someone who is good at singing and rapping." Said Connor. Drake looks at Connor and then sigh.

"Fine." Said Drake. "Great! I gotta get to school, but I'll come by after school finished and I'll bring my friend." Said Connor. Connor walked his way to the school, leaving the man behind. Connor and Duke is seen outside the studio Drake owned, Duke looking happy. "Thank you so much for this Connor!" Said Duke. "No worries, I know you like singing and such, so I thought it be a good chance to show them your talent and get a job here so you dint need to just relay in the balloon room to get money." Said Connor. Duke nods and the two walked inside, earning the attention of everyone inside, someone approaching them. "Yes?" Asked a man. The man was fairly tall and looked to be security. "My name is Connor, I was asked to come by, by Drake, I also brought a friend." Said Connor. The man eyed Connor and Duke before turning around, beginning to walk. "Follow me." Said the man. Connor nods and he and Duke follow the man to one of the rooms where the people would sing, dance, or rap. Connor and Duke enters, revealing Drake and two others. "Ah, your here...we can begin...relax and do what you would usually do as you sing and dance...since your the friend, you go first." Said Drake. "Y-Yes sir." Said Duke. Duke then began singing and dancing. The dancing looked a bit weird, but could easily be fixed with practice, but the singing was great.

"Good job, Connor, your next." Said Drake. Connor nods and close his eyes for a moment, looking through his memories. Due to Connor being immortal, Connor basically went through things several times when at school, like when it came to singing class, dancing class and other stuff and out of boredom, Connor sometimes go to classes still or just dance and sing, to the point it's glued to Connor's mind and such. Connor opens his end began dancing, remembering the dances he did or watched people do during clubs or TV and everyone watched in awe as they saw how skilled Connor had become from literal years of practice. When Connor finished, he tried singing. Connor signgs certain songs that he would sing when alone or songs he listen to. By the time he stopped, Connor had the eyes of everyone in the room, looking at him. "Wow...Connor..." Duke mutters. "Hehe, sorry if it was bad." Said Connor, scratching his head. "It was amazing! You could be a talented rapper and dancer!" Yelled Duke, happy. "Thanks, though I ain't that interested." Said Connor. "Well, you both can go now, we'll call you when we make our decision." Said Drake. Connor and Duke nods before walking their way to the exit. "The both of them are talented! Where did you find them?" Asked one of the people there. "I saw their proformance at their school." Said Drake. "They need to come here, their talented." Said the other. Drake and the other person nod, agreeing to let Connor and Duke in.

Connor and Duke are seen approaching the studio, having just gotten the news from Drake, saying their in. As Connor and Duke walked to the room their supposed to sing and dance in, Connor notice that there was only two people. "Hello! Welcome to class C! My name is Oliver, I'm the rep of class C." Said Oliver. "And I'm Lasol." Said Lasol. "Nice to meet you, I'm Connor." Said Connor. "A-And I'm Duke." Said Duke. "Nice to meet you both, hang on, we gotta wait for one more trainee and then we can start." Said Oliver. "Really? Who?" Asked Connor. Before Oliver could answer, the door opens. "Oh! She's here!" Said Oliver. Connor and Duke turn to the door to see who was the last trainee. "Joy?" Asked Connor. It was Joy, who was smiling warmly. "Connor! How are you?" Asked Joy. "I'm well, I didn't take you for a singer or dancer." Said Connor. "Yeah...well, I never got the chance due to modelling, but what you told me before gave me the idea that...your right, I shouldn't be working with someone who wants to use me and decided to do what I wanted, that being singing and dancing!" Said Joy. Joy then turns to Duke. "Hey, your Connor's friend right? You were there with him at the shoot the other day?" Asked Joy. "Y-Yes, I'm Duke! Nice to meet you." Said Duke. "Nice to meet you too!" Said Joy. "Alright, now that your all here, we can begin." Said Oliver.