166

Everyone stares stunned at what they saw, silence filling the room before Connor broke it. "Got your proof Zacky boy?" Asked Connor. Zack doesn't speak, just stayed silent and stunned just as everyone else was. Connor tilt his head slightly, confused. "Huh? Why's everyone so silent?" Asked Connor. They stay silent before Zoe suddenly hugs Connor. Connor looks down at her as he was confused to why she was hugging him. "Huh? Why are you hugging me?" Asked Connor. "Cause you had to go though so much..." Zoe mutters. "Eh, usually it's worth it when it comes to protecting who I love." Said Connor. Zoe said nothing. Connor then smiles as he hugs back. "Oh, come on, no need to be sad." Said Connor. Connor and Zoe said stayed like that for a while, everyone staring at Connor due to what they saw and heard. "Connor...can you please go home? I don't want you here while drunk since you could get a hangover sooner then you think." Said Zoe.

Connor looks at her before smiling warmly. "Alright, you win...but I'll miss you..." Said Connor. Zoe and Crystal blush when hearing his words. Connor then exits the class after getting his things, heading to the exit, heading out of the school and head home. Later that day, Crystal is seem walking to Connor's house. Due to Duke and Jim sharing his address. Crystal walked to Connor's house, where she knocked on the door. A moment later, the door opened and revealed Connor, shirtless. "Huh? Crystal? What are you doing here? And how'd you know where I live?" Asked Connor. "U-Um, I asked Jim and Duke your address...I wanted to come to see how your feeling." Said Crystal. "Oh, ok...wanna come in?" Asked Connor. Crystal nods and they head their way inside, Crystal still blushing from Connor being shirtless. The two sit in the living room as they drink some softdrink or water and talk for a while. As they drink and talk, Connor couldn't help but feel as if Crystal was sad or concerned with something. "Hey, something on your mind?" Asked Connor. Crystal looks at Connor, before speaking. "Connor...those scars you have...what exactly happened?" Asked Crystal. Connor looks at her before sighing. "If I were to tell you...promise me something...promise you won't tell anyone anything I'm about to tell you...please." Said Connor.

Crystal looks at Connor before nodding. Connor then went on telling Crystal about his past, mainly how he was bullied and got into fights. Due to Connor not wanting to tell Crystal anything about the immortality and such, he kept it out and just told her about the bullying and the fights. By the end of the explanation, Crystal looked at Connor with the look of concern and disappointment. "So you fight all the time..." Crystal mutters. "Don't give me that...I only start fights when they deserve it and other times, others start it and I had no choice but to fight back, especially when someone I care for is involved." Said Connor. Crystal looks at Connor before she spoke. "Peoole who deserve it?" Asked Crystal. "Yeah...I would go after people involved in illegal operations or things like that and take them down...hell last night I saved a bunch of women who were forced to be prostates." Said Connor. "What? Wait the police found a club full of dead people and the woman say someone saved them...was it..." Crystal mutters.

Connor said nothing, letting her get the idea she needed, making her gasp. "Crystal, all those people practically rape those woman every night by forcing them to be prostates or just rape them straight up...some of them were even our age or younger...and every other time I killed, they are people who wouldn't hesitate to kill or rape people...I even met plenty of people who does it to fucking babies...they deserve it and if you knew what I did or experience what I did for several years, you'd do the same or at least have thoughts or want those sick bastards dead." Said Connor. Crystal looks at Connor, the look of horror. "Oh God..." Crystal mutters. Connor sighs. "Why did I even tell you? I should've stayed silent." Said Connor. Crystal looks at Connor before speaking. "Connor...I won't tell anyone...and I won't report you." Said Crystal. Connor looks at her. Connor then felt Crystal hug him, making him blush slightly.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I made you feel like I was judging you...I just...didn't expect you to do it...after all you never gave me a reason to believe you killed or anything..." Crystal mutters. Connor looks at Crystal before hugging back, making Crystal blush as she felt his warmth. Connor and Crystal stay like that for a bit before Connor and Crystal let go of each other "So...you got what you wanted? Or you gonna make me talk more about my past and secrets?" Asked Connor. "No, no that's all...but Connor...you know you can tell me anything, right?" Asked Crystal. "I know...I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just...I just didn't want to risk scaring you and make you see me as a monster." Said Connor. Crystal looks at Connor before speaking. "From what I know about you so far...I know your not a monster." Said Crystal. Connor looks at Connor before smiling. "Thanks." Said Connor.