4

As Connor and Aphmau walked to Aphmau's house, Connor noticed Aphmau looking at him, making Connor turn to her. "Something wrong?" Asked Connor. Aphmau shook her head. "No, nothing's wrong." Said Aphmau. Connor looks at her before turning away, not paying attention to it and before long, they arrive at Aphmau's house, where they notice her mother exit he house and approach her. "Aphmau, there you are, I was about to call you." Said Aphmau's mother.

"Sorry mum." Said Aphmau. Aphmau and her mother walked into the house as Aphmau said goodnight to Connor. Connor waves to her before walking home. The next day, Connor was walking with Aphmau when they noticed someone approaching them. "Hi! I'm Yuri! I'm new here." Said Yuri. Connor and Aphmau looks at her before speaking. "I'm Aphmau!" Said Aphmau. "I'm Connor." Said Connor. Yuri looks at Connor. "Connor?" Yuri mutters before opening her eyes wide.

"Connor!" Said Yuri, suddenly hugging Connor, surprising both Connor and Aphmau. "U-Um, what are you doing?" Asked Aphmau. "Oh, sorry, you probably don't remember me...remember the girl you gave the clover to?" Asked Yuri. Connor was silent for a moment, before it hits him. "Wait, Yuri?!" Yelled Connor, surprised. Yuri giggles from Connor's surprised look. "Yes, its me." Said Yuri. "Wow...you look wonderful, how are you?" Asked Connor. "I'm well, and I feel wonderful...thank you for your help." Said Yuri.

"Connor? Who's this?" Asked Aphmau. "Oh, Aphmau this is Yuri. She was from primary school and was bullied like me for her weight, so I helped her feel better." Said Connor. Connor then turns to Yuri. "Yuri, this is Aphmau." Said Connor. "Hi!" Said Aphmau. "Hello." Said Yuri. Aphmau then turns to Connor. "Hey Connor? How did you meet Yuri?" Asked Aphmau. Connor turns to her, "Oh, well..." Connor mutters.

Flashback to three years ago, Connor is seen walking around his neighbourhood, when he stops in his tracks apon hearing crying. Connor looks around when he saw a overweight girl with glasses crying. Connor looks at her before walking to her and sat by the tree. "Hey, are you okay?" Asked Connor. The girl jumped in surprise, not seeing Connor coming before turning to Connor. "N-No...I'm fat and ugly and have no friends! I...I..." The girl cried. Connor looked at her before giving the girl a small smile. 

"What's your name?" Connor asked. "Y-Yuri..." The girl response. Connor smiles. "I'm Connor, nice to meet you!" Said Connor "Y-You too." Said Yuri. Connor smiles before looking up at the sky. "You know...who cares what people think? I mean...the fact that they treat you badly, just means they are not worthy to be a friend or more...not just that but there's nothing wrong with being yourself, so ignore everything others say." Connor said.. "But..." Yuri began but Connor cut her off. "Yuri, you know about the four-leaf clover?" Asked Connor. "Huh? Y-Yeah?" Yuri response, confused. "Well, do you know the three-leaf clover?" Connor asked. "N-No?" Yuri said with more confusion.

"That's cause, everyone is too greedy to realise, the three-leaf clover means happiness." Connor explained. "Happiness?" Asked Yuri. Connor nods. "Yes...you see, when it comes to four leaf clovers, they bring good luck...but three brings happiness...and because of how people stomp on them and not accept them like the four-leaf clover, no one gets happiness...point is, if you want to be happy, focus on happiness." Said Connor.

"Happiness..." Yuri muttered. "Yep, do what makes you happy, do what makes you right next to me happy...don't think about what others think, think of your happiness...you can think of others happiness too, which shows you care, but have yours too...so." Said Connor. Connor reaches over to the clover patch nearby and grabbed a three-leaf clover. 

"From this day on, do what makes you happy...what makes you feel at ease and free." Said Connor as he hands her the clover. "Take this as a token of happiness and do everything in your power to make your happiness happen." Said Connor. She looked at Connor before smiling, taking it from him and got up. "Thank you! I will!" Yelled Yuri, happy. She grabs her things and runs to school, Connor watching with a smile.