28

After the security grab the boy and gets a statement from Connor and the girl, plus the people who apparently saw the whole thing, Connor and the girl were free to go. Connor and the girl were about to separate, when Yukihime came back from the bathroom and saw Connor with the girl. "Hey!" Yelled Yukihime. The girl turns and smiles. "Yukihime!" Yelled the girl. Connor turn to see the girl running to Yukihime. "Fuko!" Yelled Yukihime. Yukihime ran to the girl and they hug. Connor look at them with a smile. Suddenly they turn to him with smile.

"Well look who we have here...you must be the famous Connor I heard about." Said Fuko. She reached out her hand. "It's nice to meet you...I'm Fuko." Said Fuko. Connor smile again and take it. "I'm Connor." Said Connor. From there, they decided to continue the meeting at the food court over some food. Once they arrive, they sit and order some food, Yukihime getting some chips and a drink, Fuko getting just a drink and Connor had a burger with a drink.

"So, what is it you need help with?" Asked Connor. Fuko paused for a moment. "Well, from what I heard from the street, you are strong and helpful to people with different requests, so I wanted to ask you a request...you know the boy from before? He is the son of a rich man and was ordered to marry someone and since I have..." Fuko mutters as she looked down, giving Connor the idea she was talking about her body. "I see your point." Said Connor. She continued with a red face. "So he picked me...now I'm going to be forced to be married to him in a few days...if its ok with you and Yukihime, I want you to help me." Said Fuko. Connor turns to Yukihime and then Fuko again. "Of course I'll help you...I will never leave anyone in need of help." Said Connor. She smiles.

"Your so kind." Said Fuko. "Wait, Connor...what are you talking about?" Asked Yukihime. "Well...while you were in the toilet, Fuko was being pinned to a wall and being assaulted by a prick that wants to marry Fuko for her body." Said Connor. "Wait what?! Oh my god...is this true?" Asked Yukihime. "Yes..." Fuko muttered. There was a short pause "So, what can I do for you?" Asked Connor. Fuko was silent for a moment before answering "Well...the marriage is coming soon and I want it to stop...that's where you come in Connor." Said Fuko. "Ok, what can I do?" Asked Connor. "I was told, I need a boyfriend to break the marriage...if its ok with you...I want you to pretend to be my boyfriend to break the marriage." Said Fuko. 

There was a moment of silence after hearing Fuko's request, when Connor blushes as Yukihime got up, her face red too. "N-No way!" Yelled Yukihime. Fuko paused for a moment. "I promise I wont do anything...just tell them we were together and break the marriage." Said Fuko. "But how can they believe us?" Asked Connor. "I'll handle that...just stand with me and agree with everything they say like what a boyfriend would do...please." Said Fuko. Connor froze for a moment. "Ok." Said Connor. They turn to Connor. "I want to help...besides you said we don't need to do anything besides saying we're a couple and all that, so we should be fine." Said Connor. Fuko smiles before getting up. "Ok then, we should go...thank you Connor." Said Fuko.

She then walked to Connor and kiss his cheek. Connor blushed as Fuko giggles and runs out of the food court and Yukihime, had this hatred aura to her. Once home, Connor was greeted by a familiar small figure. "Hey perv." Said Niko. "Hey Niko...how are you?" Asked Connor. "Good...how are you?" Asked Niko. "Fine...I was with Yukihime...she needed help with some shopping." Said Connor. Niko makes a little humph as she walked to the kitchen. Since the battle with the man with a cannibalistic virus, Niko have been coming over and cooking though Connor tells her its was alright and didn't want her to go through the trouble.

With that, Connor went to the living room and watched a movie until Niko finish cooking and they ate dinner and went to bed. The next day, as Connor went through class, Connor was daydreaming about what's happened so far and about what Fuko asked him. Suddenly, Connor raised a hand to what the teacher muttered. "Oh Connor you accept?" Asked the teacher. Connor look up at the teacher for a second. "Yes?" Asked Connor. She smiles as she placed a piece of paper on his desk and Connor look to see it was a form for a new club called the farm club. "The club starts this after noon so be at the farm then and don't be late." Said the teacher. Connor look at her before smiling. Even though he wasn't listening, Connor thought it would be best to go along, plus the things that seem pointless can be worth it, like he could meet a new friend or something.