33

As Connor and his friends walk to the bus, they said how awesome the race was and asked why Connor was late getting out of the bathroom. Connor tries to make excuses, before, someone approached them. "Hey kid!" Someone called. Connor turn to him as Connor's friends look happy and the girls in his class and basically every girl on the trip plus ones who were nearby screamed and began fangirling. "I wanted to say thanks...thanks to you, I was able to win the race...I owe you one." Said Jack. Connor smiles. "No problem." Said Connor. "Connor? What is he talking about?" Asked Yukihime. She and the others look at Connor, wanting an answer. "Well, I--" Connor was cut off by someone calling out. "You!" Yelled a man. They turn to see the blackmailer. He runs to Connor as he started a chainsaw and cut Connor's stomach, causing him to fall. "Connor!" Yelled Yukihime as Connor also yelled from pain. Zero and Jack then tackle him from behind, but the blackmailer was able to get out of their grip. From there, Connor's classmates and others in the area run off for their safety.

"Where the fuck did he get a chainsaw?!" Yelled Connor as he got up and went to help Zero and Jack, while holding his stomach. Getting to him, Connor punches him, but the man was able to stay on his feet and smirk due to the punch being weak. "Look at you...so weak...I cant believe I lost to you." Said the blackmailer, punching Connor back. Connor fell to the ground before rolling to the side to avoid the chainsaw and took out the pocket knife he snuck in as he stood up, still holding his stomach. Connor turns to the blackmailer and then swung the knife at him, hitting his arm and cut it. "AHHHH!!!!" Yelled the blackmailer. 

Falling back, the blackmailer looked in anger as he swung his chainsaw and hit Connor in the arm cutting it off. "GAH!" Yelled Connor. "Connor!" Yelled the Yukihime, everyone looking in horror at what they saw. Connor held his bleeding stomp, making him drop his knife and looked up as the man tried to slash Connor with the chainsaw again, but Zero and Jack were able to grab him from behind and tried to pin him down, making the blackmailer drop the chainsaw, but he was able to get them off and grab it again, turning his attention to them. As they do, Connor was approached by his friends. "Connor! Oh god your arm!" Yelled Chi, worried. Connor pants as he held his arm, his eyes begining to blur from bloodloss, but then got an idea.

"Girls, get me to one of the race cars." Said Connor. "What?" Asked Yukihime. Connor points to the race cars still on the track, "Get me to it, now!" Said Connor. They nod and help Connor up and walk to the car, while Zero and Jack distract and fight the blackmailer. Getting to one of the cars, Connor got to the engine and opens the hood. "Connor! What are you doing?!" Yelled Yukihime. "Either this or I bleed out!" Said Connor. Connor then slams his stump onto the still hot engine, making the wound burn. 

Connor yells with pain as held it there, before taking it off, seeing that the wound was now shut. "Fuck..." Connor mutters, feeling dizzy, but kept his eyes open and kept himself up. "Zero..." Connor mutters. Back and Jack and Zero, Zero was almost cut by the chainsaw, making him fall to the ground when he lost balance trying to avoid it and was about to be slashed with the chainsaw, when he was suddenly slashed across the back. The blackmailer yells with pain as he fell back, giving Zero time to move, before the blackmailer turns to who cut him, to see Connor with his arm burned shut. "Get the hell away from him!" Yelled Connor.

Connor slashes the man again, before he could act, this time at his shoulder joints, making him unable to hold the chainsaw. Connor then pin him down and was about to cut his throat open, when someone grabs his hand. "Stop..." Said Zero. Connor took a moment before calming down and nod as he put his knife away, before finally almost blacked out from blood loss, causing Zero to catch Connor before he fell. Zero then went to help Connor up, when the sound of the chainsaw cutting echoed as Zero was slashed across his back, making him fall beside Connor. "Zero..." Connor muttered weakly, his eyes looking in horror at his injured friend.