16

Connor relieved Daisy from the drug, but things were ackward between them, but before long...Connor found out Daisy was pregnant. Connor was stunned by this since he didn't have sex with her again, and usually it takes a few tries to get resaults. Anyway, Daisy didn't want to abort it and Connor didn't want to leave her with all the responsibility, so from there, they decided to get together and take care of the baby.

Its been a few weeks since Connor found out of the pregnancy and things were well. Connor was currently walking through the park to where Daisy was. Arriving at the area they meet up at, Connor saw a familiar cute girl resting on the grass with a plump belly. Connor smile and walk to her. "Hey Babe." Said Connor. Daisy turns to Connor with a smile. "Hey..." Said Daisy. Connor sit next to her and wrap a arm around her. "How is the baby?" Asked Connor. "He's doing well...I just got back from a appointment and the doctor said he is nice and healthy." Said Daisy.

"Good..." Said Connor. Connor looks up at the sky. "So...how are things with you and your parents?" Asked Connor. "Well...they weren't happy at first but since mum really wanted grandchildren, she accepted and dad was just worried for me since he doesn't know you and he is just worried you will try something." Said Daisy. "Is that so...well I don't care if he doesn't like me...I will take care of you and the child for as long as I live." Said Connor. She smiles. "And that's another thing...they want to meet you so they know who their new son in law will be." Said Daisy. Connor blushes. 

"Holy shit, they actually agreed?" Asked Connor. "What? You made it seem as if you don't want to." Said Daisy. "No! Its just that most parents would be hesitant first...mainly the dad...and especially if they are over protective." Said Connor. She giggles "Well, they will see...so...you in?" Asked Daisy. "Of course!" Yelled Connor. She smiles. "Well then, let's go." Said Daisy. They got up and hold hands all the way to her house. Connor and Daisy arrive at Daisy's house and she open the door.

"Mum, Dad, I'm home! And I brought someone!" Yelled Daisy. They walk over to the door and Connor notice others coming too. "Who is this?" Asked Daisy's mum. She went red. "T-This is Connor...he is my boyfriend..." Said Daisy. They froze and Connor smiles. "Umm...hi." Said Connor. Connor raise his hand, expecting one or both to shake. "My name is Connor...nice to meet you." Said Connor. Suddenly Daisy's mum hugs Connor. "Oh~ I'm so happy to meet my new son in law!" Yelled Daisy's mum.

She pulls away and smiles."Sorry, I was just so excited...my daughter gets to be a mother, I get to be a grandmother and now I meet the boy who I will have as a son in law! I'm just so excited!" Said Daisy's mum. Connor smiles. "Its ok, it was just unexpected." Said Connor. Connor turns to the man and lift his hand. To his surprise, Daisy's dad shook Connor's hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you son." Said Daisy's dad. Connor smiles. "You too." Said Connor.

With that, Connor spent the whole day there, talking and hanging out with them and by the end of the day, they all got use to each other and accept Connor as their son in law or new family member, allowing Connor to marry Daisy. The next day, Connor was walking to where he and Daisy meets up, arriving to see Daisy sitting on the grass. "Hey babe...how are you?" Asked Connor. Connor sits right when she turn to him with her usual beautiful smile.

"I am doing ok." Said Daisy. "Good..." Said Connor. Connor lays back and a moment later, Daisy laid down beside him and they hug. "I'm so happy...to be with you...and our son." Said Connor. "Me too sweetie." Said Daisy. They cuddle closer before kissing and fall asleep. When Connor woke up a few hours later, he saw Daisy was gone. Connor got up and look around, when. "Leave me alone!" Yelled Daisy. Hearing the yell, Connor runs towards where the yell came from and after a few moments, there was two gunshots..Connor runs until finally, Connor saw a man run away from the area as Daisy fell to the ground, her stomach and head bleeding.