76

After moments of hugging and calming Yuri down, someone finally runs into the room to see the dead man while the other two knocked out. "W-What happened?!" Asked the man, who was a guard. "They tried to rape her...I got here just in time." Said Connor. He looked to see Yuri clinging onto Connor's chest, crying and screaming, as if she had just experienced something mentally scarring or physically.The man looked them over before sighing and took out some keys. "Here, there's a empty room down the hall...use it for the night...after all its late at night and no one is around to give you a ride to your houses so it's best if you stay the night...just not in this room...but the cops will have to question you." Said the guard. Connor nods, taking the keys, still holding Yuri since she wouldn't let go and Connor picks her up, bridal style and carried her to the room as she cried into his chest and Connor did what he could to cover her breasts in case someone walked out and saw them since she didn't put her shirt on yet. Once inside the room, Connor put her down and move her arms from him, which she tried to move back to him but Connor kept them away long enough to get her shirt on before letting her hug him. "Shh, Shh, it's alright Yuri...I promise, your safe...your safe." Said Connor.

She said nothing. After a bit, the cops came and they told them what happened but didn't tell her about her mother selling her virginity and said they held her at knife point, since one had a knife cause Connor was gonna take care of Yuri's mum, hopefully getting through her head and if she doesn't change then he'd make sure she never goes near Yuri again and if that doesn't work, he would tell the police. "Connor..." Yuri muttered from his chest as they laid on the bed. "Yeah?" Asked Connor. "How did you know I needed you...?" Asked Yuri. "Well, after you went into the changing room, I went to leave when I forgot to grab the dresses so I went to get them when I heard you crying and talking to yourself, saying your mum sold your virginity and you didn't want to...and I couldn't just leave you, so I hid and followed you here, but sadly lost you when we were inside until I heard your scream." Said Connor. She looked up at Connor, a tear going down her face. "Thank you...thank you so much." Said Yuri. "No problem...now, lets get some sleep." Said Connor. She nods and they went to sleep, still cuddling each other.

The next day, as Connor and Yuri walked down the street, Connor notice she was shaking. Connor smiles before taking off his jacket, putting it on her, making her turn to him. "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Said Connor. Connor turns back to in front of him and continue walking, Yuri lifting the collar of his jacket up slightly to her face before running after Connor. As Yuri unlocked the door, Connor felt the urge to get in front of her. Right when she got it open, Connor jumps in front of her, which was the right thing to do since a bottle flew to us, smashing into the wall beside the door, making the glass shatter and what's left of the alcohol to leak all over the wall and splat on Connor a bit.

Connor turns to see the culprit was a woman with pink hair and blue eyes. "Who are you?" Asked the woman. "Names Connor...do you happen to be Yuri's mother?" Asked Connor. "Why are you asking?" Asked the woman. She then notice Yuri behind him and made a smile, stepping forward but Connor lift a arm, saying to stay back. "I know what you did...get the fuck away from her." Said Connor. She growls. "So what? She's my daughter, I can do what I want." Said the woman. Connor looks at her with this face, saying he doesn't care. "No...the point of having a child is to love and charish them, not throw bottles at them and sell their virginity to people." Said Connor.

She growls, stepping forward. "Who the hell do you think you are?! Telling me how to raise my kid!" Yelled the woman. "Someone who saw bitches like you too often to get fed up enough with this to want to fucking make you stay the fuck away from her." Said Connor. She laughed. "And how's that?" Asked the woman. "Using the knife in my pocket." Said Connor, taking out his pocket knife, taking out the blade and point it to her. The woman jolts with a surprised but also scared look. "Now listen here...I'm gonna give you two choices...one, you love and take care of your daughter like the mother your suppose to fucking be, not a damn bitch, or two, stay the fuck away from her and if I see you again, you better pray that I'll call the cops on you cause if not, I'd slit your fucking whore throat that I'm sure you deepthroated with too many times." Said Connor.