159

As Connor sits up, he took off his shirt and reveal his chest. Sekai then grabs Connor and roll the two of them, making Sekai on top. Sekai then took off the hoodie she was wearing and reveal her bra. Connor then lift his hands, grabbing her wrist. Connor and Sekai kiss again, feeling each other's warmth. Connor then gently grab her breasts and she moans as undid her bra and kiss and suck on her breasts.

Connor continues for a while before Sekai moved down to his pants, taking them off and reveal his erection. Sekai blushes as she got closer to it, licking it and Connor makes a small flinch like moan as he looks down at the girl. "You like it?" Asked Sekai. "Yeah." Said Connor. Sekai continues, licking and kissing Connor's erection. Within moment Connor felt good and Sekai moved from licking and kissing to sucking, making Connor flinch and moan with pleasure. Connor blushes as she kept sucking and licking until..."S-Sekai...I'm gonna--" Before Connor finished, Sekai sucks faster and harder, as if to say to "cum already". Connor cums into Sekai's mouth and she swallowed as much as she could before taking the dick out of her mouth. Sekai then looked up at Connor as she swallowed the rest. Connor looked at her as she wiped her mouth of the rest that was outside her mouth. Connor then lunges up at her, kissing her as she was pushed onto her back. Connor kisses her as he gently touches her breasts and crotch. Moaning, Sekai kisses back and held onto Connor as he kept going. Connor then move down to her pants and took them off as he also took off her panties and began to lick and finger her clit and entrance. Moaning, Sekai clenched onto Connor's head, feeling pleasure. Connor kept going, adding another finger and pick up the pace when she was ready or close to cumming. Connor kept going and within minutes, she cums and yells in pleasure as she held into Connor's head.

When she was done, Connor sits up as he looked at her red face, panting. "You want me to put it in?" Asked Connor. Sekai looks at Connor before speaking. "Please be gentle." Said Sekai. Connor nods, gently putting the top to her entrance, gently pushing it in. When in, Sekai makes a yelp as she held into Connor chest, feeling it inside her. "You ok?" Asked Connor. "Yes...I'm ok...just don't move yet." Said Sekai. "Don't worry, I won't...let me know when your ready." Said Connor. Sekai nods and held onto Connor for a moment or do before giving the ok, making Connor move at a slow pace. As Connor kept going, he slowly got faster when Sekai was ready. Connor thrust into Sekai as she moans and held onto him. Within moments Connor was about to burst. "I'm gonna cum!" Yelled Connor. "Me too! Cum in me! Cum with me!" Yelled Sekai. Connor kept thrusting into her as he tried to not cum yet till their both about to. Connor kept going and going until finally, they cum. Connor and Sekai pant as the two look each other in the eye, before kissing and held each other. "I love you." Said Sekai. "I love you too." Said Connor. They held each other as they fell asleep.

Connor awoke to the warmth of Sekai, who was still naked and asleep beside him. Connor smiles before kissing her and got up, walking to the bathroom and shower. Connor sighs as he bathes, feeling the water on his body. When finished, Connor exit the shower when something caught his eye. Connor saw someone peeking through the creak of the door. Connor smirked before stepping out of view, making the person unable to see as Connor approach the door and open it. When open, Sekai was visible as she makes a yelp from surprise. Connor smirks as he looks at her. "You know you could've just come in and join me." Said Connor. "But what if I wanted to just watch~?" Asked Sekai. "Then next time come in and have a closer look." Said Connor with a smirk. Sekai makes a lustful smirk. From there Connor continued drying himself before getting dressed as Sekai took a shower.

When the both of them were dressed and in their uniforms, they made their way to the door and exit, walking to school. "Connor, are you sure your ok to go to school? I mean...she will be there." Said Sekai, talking about Katou. "Yes, I'm ok...I promised Katsura I'd be there today and as long as I have you two with me, I'll be fine." Said Connor. "If your sure." Said Sekai. Connor and Sekai makes their way to the school as they talk and eventually got there, entering and start the day. Connor was walking his way to the roof to eat with Tai and his girlfriends, when he notice Katou walking down the hall, looking down. Due to the video evidence of the incident, everyone of the school knows and treat her different from how they did before. The reason she isn't arrested due to there being evidence is cause no one told the teachers, maybe cause they were somewhat in disbelieve while others want to treat her like the rapist she was. When seeing Connor, Katou approach him, making him stop and look at her. Due to Sekai helping him getting the thoughts he had out of his head, he was now clear minded and could handle being around her or defend himself this time since he knows to keep his guard up.

Connor: Part 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara