81

Once she arrived, Connor picked Fuko up, carrying her to the car and put her inside the back seat before putting the wheel chair into the trunk of the car and enter the passenger seat. "Ok, we're ready to go." Said Connor. She nods and they drove to his house, where they had a party to celebrate Christmas.

Connor's family decided to through a Christmas party at his house and was also asked by his parents to stay the night since they wanted him home for Christmas. Once home, Connor carry Fuko inside and Akaya took the wheel chair. They walked into the house and Connor place Fuko onto the couch before feeling Andy and Sally hugging him. "Daddy! Come play with us!" Said Sally. Connor smiles. "Of course." Said Connor. As Connor plays with the kids, everyone else talks in the living room. "So...this is Connor's first Christmas, since his amnesia?" Yukihime muttered. "Well...for everything he's done for us, lets make it the best first Christmas ever!" Said Niko. They all cheered in agreement.

After a while of playing with the kids and taking a quick shower, Connor walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to see a large table inside, filled with food, people and lots of laughter. Connor looks at the table as people as he began to feel...warm...happy. Connor saw everyone he lost at that moment with them, smiling and laughing with the family. Connor walks to the table and sit on the last seat.

Since there wasn't enough room for everyone to stay over for the night, most of them had to go home though Yuzu asked to stay. Though it might've been cramped, the girls could sleep in his bed and Connor could sleep on the couch since he wanted to see Santa anyway...but... "N-No! He won't give you presents if your awake and try to spy on him...to make sure you don't." Yuzu muttered. She gripped Connor by the arm. "I-I'm gonna sleep with you to keep you from seeing him." Said Yuzu. Connor sighs, lying down and she got onto the bed soon after. "Connor?" Asked Yuzu. Connor looks at her. "I wanted to know...how was the Christmas party? You know, how it was your first." Said Yuzu. Connor smiles. "The best." Said Connor. Connor turns to her, making her go red.

"Especially since I was with you...you and everyone else..." Said Connor. Connor makes a big smile. "I'm so glad to have you in my life...and I'll always love you for it." Said Connor. She went redder before looking down and lift her hand, touching Connor's cheek. "...We are all happy to have you too." Said Yuzu. Connor pulls her to him, making her make a small, cute squeal. "Oh, sorry just couldn't resist...your just so cute." Said Connor. Connor was gonna let go when she hugs back, making Connor unable to let go. "D-Don't let go...just...warn me next time." Said Yuzu. Connor smiles, hugging her and they eventually fell asleep. "Marry Christmas sweetie..." Akaya muttered from the doorway, having just checked to see if their asleep. She walked back to the living room where the tree was and began putting presents under it before going to bed.

The sound of school bells echoed at the elementary school Yuzu went to, due to school being over. Connor was waiting for Yuzu since Connor wanted to walk Yuzu home due to her trouble with bullies. She walked outside and she looked at Connor. "Heya Yuzu." Said Connor. "Connor...what are you doing here?" Asked Yuzu. "Well since People has been causing you trouble, I thought I would walk you home." Said Connor. She looked down, red faced. "O-Ok..." Said Yuzu. Connor smiles. "Come on then." Said Connor. She walked to Connor and they walked to her house. Once she was home, Connor said goodbye and went home.

It was currently the weekend and Connor had just woken up, exiting his room and walked to the living room when his phone buzz, saying he got a message. Connor grabbed his phone from his pocket, opening it to see Connor got a text from Yuzu. Connor opens the text, reading it. "Morning Connor, I wanted to see if you wanted to come over and hang out today since it was the weekend." the message reads. Connor looks at it for a moment before smiling and text back, asking wouldn't he be in the way. She eventually text back."No, my parent's are working and won't be back for a while so it'll be just me and since I would be bored, I figure we could hang out." the message reads. Connor looks at it before texting. "Ok, I'll be there soon." Connor replays. Connor got ready and exit his dorm, walking to Yuzu's house.