9

The girls scream and the boys look in shock. The boy tried to get up, but Connor runs to him and punch him several times in the face, breaking his nose and maybe jaw before tossing him to the glass table, making it smash. Connor went to continue when Aphamu runs to him, hugging him. "Connor! Stop! That's enough!" Yelled Aphmau. Connor looked at the boy and then down at Aphmau as he calms down. "I don't care if you fucking mistakes from god say shit about me, bully me or make my life hell...but don't EVER say or do anything to those I care for...or else you'll all be like him, maybe worse." Said Connor before he turns and walks out of the room, ignoring Aphmau and his friends, asking him to come back, causing them to run after him.

Connor awoke the next day to a hand shaking him gently. Opening his eyes, Connor saw Lira looking down at him, smiling warmly. "Come on Connor, your mother said to wake up." Said Lira. Connor sits up and stretch before noticing Lira had this look of someone who's thinking of something that was bothering them. "Something wrong Lira?" Asked Connor.

Lira looks away and then back at Connor. "I'm just worried...I mean my old friends and others saw what you did and might use it against you." Said Lira. "I'll be fine, don't worry about it." Said Connor. "Connor..." Muttered Lira, Lira looks down. Connor then got off the couch and hugs her, making her blush.

"As long as I have you, Yuri and Aphmau, I'll be ok...as long as I have you all there with me, I'll handle the whole school against me." Said Connor. Lira looks down before hugging back. "Then...I'll make sure to be there." Said Lira. Connor smiles and then they let go. "Come on, we should get ready for school." Said Connor.

"Right." Said Lira. They head to the kitchen. They sit, eat and got dressed for school before heading out. Arriving at the school, Connor saw everyone was back to talking about him. Ignoring it, Connor kept walking, until he notices someone walk to him.

"You!" Yelled Cherry. Connor looks up at Cherry. "What is this?!" Yelled Cherry. She lift her phone and reveal what looked to be a page on Facebook that talked about her, such as what Cherry said and did, even shows a few photos of her doing it and also a photo of his back, after the attack she forged and also how she and her friend Hosel acted as if they were attacked by him and stab him, a photo of the scar beside it and also some things about the teachers, how they didn't help him and also photo and video evidence of them letting the bullying slide, spite Connor needing to almost be in hospital afterwards and also do it themselves.

"Huh? I didn't do that." Said Connor. "Then who did?!" Yelled Cherry. "Hell, if I know." Said Connor. She growls. Connor then turns and began walking away. As Connor walked to his last class for the day, he notices people doing the same as always, talking about him. Connor sighs until he notices his phone go off. Taking it out, Connor saw that there was a page on Facebook saying things about Connor's family. Connor looked at it as he reads, seeing the horrible things they wrote on there, making him angry...especially after finding out who it was that did it.

"Cherry..." Connor mutters, his eyes showing anger. As Cherry walked to her class, she smiles, satisfied with herself for what she did. Just then, a hand grabbed her and shove her to the wall, which was looking had glass windows. Cherry smirked, thinking who it was, to only look in fear. Connor stared at her with the eyes of someone very, very angry.

"You just love pushing my buttons, don't you bitch." Said Connor. "W-Whatever do you mean?" Cherry asked, attempting to not sound threatened or scared, but couldn't. "You know exactly what I mean." Said Connor. "S-So what, you ruined me and after school I'm probably going to be in trouble just as the school is...so I wanted to return the--" Cherry was cut off by Connor punching the window behind her head, making her look in fear as it smashed, glass coming from the outside and dripping with blood.