135

Connor is seen walking to his dorm as he thought of what just happened, about the whole fighting thing and such. Connor sighs, but then felt a hand on his, making him stop and turn to see it was Ivy and Susie. "Hey girls, what's up?" Asked Connor. The two smelled of alcohol and looked tipsy, as if their drunk. "Hey Connor~ your back late~" Said Ivy. "Hehe, sorry, I was asked to Joe's house." Said Connor. Just then, Connor felt a touch to the crotch. Connor blushes before glancing at Susie, who was smirking with a blush. "What? You embarrassed~?" Asked Susie. "N-No, just caught off guard." Said Connor. ""Oh~?"" Said Ivy and Susie. They both then began touching Connor all over. "H-Hey! You horny drunks! Save it till we get inside my dorm or something!" Said Connor. And that was a mistake to say, cause now they smirk and drag Connor to his dorm. "I was kidding!" Yelled Connor.

Connor was tossed onto the bed, Ivy and Susie crawling onto the bed either side of him. "So, have you ever had a threesome before big boy~?" Asked Ivy. "Um...I think so." Said Connor. "Oh~ well looks like your about to get another~." Said Susie. "H-Huh? But—" Connor was cut off by Susie, who put her hands onto his cheeks. "Connor...isn't it natural to give you love since we love you?" Asked Susie. Connor looked at her. "Susie..." Connor muttered. "So...Please just let us help you...we know you have been stressed and Alicia tried to help and we want to as well...so will you let us?" Asked Susie. Connor looks at her before making a small smile. "Ok...I honestly could use some love..." Said Connor. They smile and Susie kisses Connor, making him blush. Connor kisses back and Ivy stare before getting red and pouty, getting closer. "Where's my kiss? I'm doing it too." Said Ivy. Connor and Susie stop kissing and Connor kisses her too as Susie, lowers herself to Connor's pants.

Susie took off Connor's pants as he kisses Ivy and once they stop, Ivy went down with Susie and the two began licking Connor's dick. Connor makes a moan as they kept going. Ivy eventually stopped as she sit up to take her shirt off, while Susie kept going, even beginning to suck it. As Susie sucks it, Connor moans as Ivy finished taking her shirt and bra off and Connor sucks on her nipple. Susie kept sucking and sucking until he eventually cum and Susie gaged before swallowing it. "Mmm~ delicious~." Said Susie, getting up and took off her shirt. Ivy then pulled her breast back before moving down, taking over on sucking his dick while Susie finished taking her shirt and bra off, revealing her breasts and let Connor suck on her nipple.

Ivy continues sucking and due to it feeling good, Connor cummed instantly. Swallowing the cum and lift her head, before licking her lips and took off her pants, before aiming the dick to her entrance and puts it in. She moans as she slowly lowers onto it. Once down completely, she began going up and down and Susie move her breast away from Connor's mouth and kisses him. As Ivy kept going up and down, Connor felt more and more good, till he couldn't resist anymore and grip Ivy by her ass and thrust up very fast but didn't go hard to not hurt her. Ivy practically scream in pleasure as Connor kept going and eventually cum, by then, Ivy was barely conscious due to her being in pleasure.

Connor gently puts ivy onto the bed and turn to Susie, who was blushing from seeing what he did...she was even scared. Turning to her, Susie jolts and Connor jumped at her, pinning her down and kiss her, making her moan as Connor took her pants and panties off before putting the tip of his dick to her entrance. "W-Wait! Connor...please be gentle...ok?" Asked Susie. Connor gives her a warm smile before nodding and kiss her again, which she did back as Connor gently put his dick into her. Connor does it slow and gently and stop for a moment when in to give Susie time to adjust. Once she was ok, Connor began to thrust into her very slowly and when she was ok, Connor got harder and once she was ready, he does the same as he does with Ivy. She screams in pleasure as he kept going till he cums and she passes out from pleasure. Connor pants as he gently put Susie down onto the bed too, covering her and Ivy in the blanket and went to sleep himself.