177

When the ejaculation was gone, making Connor not cum, Crystal jerks him off again, this time also putting it into her mouth. Connor blushes from the pleasure, feeling her warm mouth, slobbing his member. Crystal kept going, stopping once or twice to make Connor not cum to tease him, before finally finishing it. Connor cums in Crystal's mouth, making her moan as she felt it. She drinks it all surprisingly and took out Connor's member, her eyes looking as if she's blind with lust.

Seeing this, Connor practically pounces onto Crystal, unable to control himself, putting his member to her entrance, but didn't insert it yet, looking up at her first to know if it's ok. Crystal nods, giving Connor permission to insert it. Connor does so fairly slow, yet fast to make sure to not hurt Crystal for longer then a moment. When in and Crystal was ready, Connor began moving. Connor goes at the pace he did with his fingers, obviously slower since his fingers weren't as big and when ready, Connor moves faster. Connor moves at a faster pace, thrusting into Crystal, also lifting her and putting her in different positions that he learned and made sure to stop every once in a while to not cum yet, wanting to pleasure he's girlfriend longer.

After almost an hour past, Connor finally finished, seeing as Crystal seemed to almost black out with pleasure, making Connor finally finish out of her, thinking she wasn't ready for him to cum in her. When done, Connor pants as he looks down at Crystal, who was passed out. Connor on the other hand wasn't tired due to his stamina almost never going down, meaning he could do it all night, but didn't for her sake. Cleaning Crystal and himself up, Connor lays beside Crystal and they went to sleep cuddling.

The next day, Connor is seen with Zoe, walking around the park, smiling and talking. Connor was listening to Zoe speak, when something caught his attention. Connor saw Jim, glaring at Connor with a smirk, as if he was planning something. Connor wanted to approach him, wanting to confront him, but he didn't want to leave Zoe in case it was a trap to get Connor away and get Zoe kidnapped. Not only that, but he wasn't going to let big bro or Jim stop Connor from having his date, since he promised Zoe, they'd go out and as much as Connor wanted to kill big bro. Zoe, Crystal and Duke come first.

Anyway, Connor turns away, giving Zoe a smile as she continues talking about something. "Don't you think?" Asked Zoe. "Huh?" Asked Connor. Zoe makes a cute pout. "Connor...were you listening?" Asked Zoe. "Uh...I'd get hit more for lying so, no sorry, I was distracted." Said Connor. Pouting, Zoe lifts her hand and hits Connor over the head. "Connor! You meanie!" Said Zoe. Connor makes a laugh as he lets Zoe hit him. "Sorry, sorry...what were you saying?" Asked Connor. "Forget it...anyway, for ignoring me, your buying me ice cream." Said Zoe, poking her tongue out. Connor smiles as they continue their walk to the closest ice cream stand there. Once buying Zoe her ice cream, Connor and Zoe walked around the park a little longer, eventually ending the date by getting to Zoe's house. Getting there, Connor kisses Zoe goodnight and planned to head home, when he was stopped by Zoe, who was grabbing his hand. Turning to her, Connor saw lust in her eyes.

"Oh no you don't...this date isn't over yet~." Said Zoe in a lustful tone. Connor gulps before speaking. "U-Um, a-aren't your parent's home?" Asked Connor Zoe shook her head. "Their out on their anniversary and said their staying at a hotel for the night, so we'd be alone." Said Zoe, again in a lustful tone. Connor blushes from Zoe's tone, before nodding. "I-I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I said no..." Said Connor. Zoe smirks lustfully as she yanks Connor into the house and to her room. Connor was tossed onto the bed, Zoe standing in front of Connor with a lustful smirk on her face, beginning to strip. "W-Well, your egger to do this." Said Connor. "Of course I am~ I've been waiting for this moment for a while~." Said Zoe.

Connor stares as Zoe undresses. When she was nude, Zoe got closer, kneeling in front of Connor, undoing his pants and reveal his now erected member. Connor blushes as he felt her warm touch on his member, smirking as she began licking it. Connor felt pleasure as Zoe licks his member. Before long, Zoe puts it into her mouth, beginning to suck on it. Connor felt more pleasure as Zoe kept sucking and jerking Connor's member. Connor pants as felt more and more pleasure, until he was close. "Z-Zoe, I'm gonna--" Before Connor finished, Zoe went even faster, her mouth open, ready for his load and before long, Connor cums.