91

As Connor and Emily walked through the schools dorms, Emily just finished telling Connor what happened. "Fuck...does anyone know it's me?" Asked Connor. "No, other then your family, our friends, lovers and kids, though Andy, Sally, Alice, Lizzy and Lilly just think you got some kind of sickness." Said Emily. "Good...anyone saw my face during this?" Asked Connor. "No, you were too covered in blood and the oose plus your body didn't look too demonic to people so no one should be able to get you." Said Emily. Connor nods. "Yukihime?" Asked Connor.

"She's ok...she got you to gain control before you hurt her...or at least gave her something other then a cut or two." Said Emily. Though it's not a big deal, Connor still hate himself for that. "Where are they anyway?" Asked Connor. "Well almost everyone is in your dorm while your family are home and same with Ruby's family." Said Emily. "Ok...I'll go see them later...right now I should see everyone here." Said Connor. She nods and they walked to the dorm and enter to only see several small figures running to them. ""Dad/Daddy/Connor!!!"" Yelled the kids. They hug Connor and he did back. "Are you feeling better?" Asked Sally. Connor smile. "Yes, I am." Said Connor.

Connor smile before notice Lilly lifting her arms, asking Connor to pick her up. Connor takes her from Alice's arms and hold her to him, which she got comfy and close her eyes, about to sleep. "Hehe...you must've missed me." Connor muttered. "We all did...you worried us." Said Niko. Connor smiles. "Sorry to worry you...where are others?" Asked Connor. "The living room." Said Andy. Connor nods and walk with them to the living room to see everyone looking worried. ""Connor!"" Yelled everyone. Connor hand Lilly to Emily at the right moment cause Connor was practically knocked off his feet as he was hugged by everyone and was also lift in the air slightly from the many hugs keeping Connor off his feet. "Hey, hey...sorry for worrying you all." Said Connor. They let go and Connor turn to Yukihime, which made him worry and run to her.

"Are you ok?! Did I hurt you?!" Asked Connor before he turn to the others. "Did I hurt any of you?!" Asked Connor. "Eh, other then a few bruises, we're fine." Said Jason. Connor turns to Yukihime. "I'm ok." Said Yukihime. Connor sighs. "Thank god..." Connor muttered. Connor smile. "I better go see my family." Said Connor. Connor turn to the door to see the kids approach him and hug him. "Aww, do you have to go now?" Asked Sally. Connor looks at her before smiling. "I'll come back, I promise, I just want to check on them and let them know I'm ok." Said Connor.

"Promise?" Asked Sally. Connor smile, kneeing down and kiss her forehead, making her giggle. "I promise." Said Connor. Connor then notice the other girls look pouty. "Come here." Said Connor. Connor kiss their heads before turning to Andy. "You want one too?" Asked Connor, teasing and Andy made a blah noise before turning away. "Kisses is gross! Besides I get kissed by mum's so often!" Said Andy. Connor laughs. "Ok, you win..." Said Connor. Connor got up and pat his head before walking to the door. "I'll see ya later." Said Connor. Connor leaves. Connor got to Ruby and Yang's house and knock on the door. The door opens and Ruby came into view. "Connor!" Yelled Ruby. She hugged Connor, smiling. Connor smiles back, hugging back and they stayed like that for a while before they stopped and turn to see the family.

""Connor!"" Yelled Yang, Sam and Elizabeth. They run to Connor, hugging him and Connor did back. "Hey, sorry for worrying you." Said Connor. "You should be." Said Yang. Connor turns to Matsuri and offered a hug, which she smiled from and hugged Connor tightly. After they finished, Connor hug Summer and got a pat on the back by David before Raven kiss him. After a bit of talking, Connor left to go to his family.

Connor got home and enter to see Richard with a bruise on his face in the lounge room. He turns to Connor and got up, smiling and approached him, hugging him. Connor smile, hugging back before they separate and turn to Rachael as she runs to them and hugged Connor too. From there, Connor hug everyone, Akaya included since she went to visit his family and ask if they need help around the house and after a bit, Connor went to his other family member's houses to see how everyone else was and eventually got back to school after reuniting with everyone to keep his promise to the kids.