136

Connor walks to his room as he thought of what happened not too long ago. Connor got to his dorm and enters, but jthen stopped when feeling someone small hug him. Looking down, Connor saw Sofia. "Hey, Connor!" Said Sofia, happy. "Hey, there...how was your day at school?" Asked Connor.

Sofia nods. "Great! How was yours?" Asked Sofia. "It was fine...so what beings you here?" Asked Connor. "I wanted to watch a movie...is that ok?" Asked Sofia. "Huh? Oh sure." Said Connor. Smiling, Sofia grabbed Connor's hand and yanked him into the dorm, closing the door behind them and the two sit on the bed as they watch a movie. Connor and Sofia watch a movie for a while but as they do, Connor saw that Sofia was looking at him, blushing.

"Something wrong Sofia?" Asked Connor Sofia doesn't speak, just look away before leaning onto his shoulder. "Can...we stay like this?" Asked Sofia. Connor looked at her before smiling. "Sure." Said Connor. They stay like that as they finish the movie and since Sofia fell asleep, Connor lets her stay the night, the two getting to sleep for the night.

Connor awoke the next day to a small figure on his chest. Looking up, he saw Sofia looking at him, looking as if she was about to kiss him. "Well good morning to you too." Said Connor. Blushing, Sofia got off Connor. "I-I um..." Sofia muttered as she got up, blushing. "I'm gonna get ready." Said Connor, getting up.

"Oh, um...ok..." Sofia muttered, looking sad. Connor then turns to her and kisses her head, making her blush. Connor to up and got ready, Sofia still on the bed, blushing like crazy before pouting. "Dummy..." Said Sofia.

As Connor walked from the bathroom, he felt as if someone was watching him. Connor walked until he got around a corner, causing the person to follow, but stop when seeing Connor facing him. The person, who was a boy, fell back as he makes a yell. The boy was about Connor's size, maybe a inch shorter and had white, dyed hair and green eyes. "U-Um..." The boy mutters. "Mind explaining what your doing?" Asked Connor. "I-I'm sorry! I was following you!" Yelled the boy, scared.

"And mind if I ask why?" Asked Connor. "I...I just wanna know how you do it." Said the boy. "Do what?" Asked Connor. "Be strong! And have lots of friends and girlfriends! I can't even get one friend..." The boy muttered. Connor looked at him before sighing, offering a band since rhe boy was on the ground. Hesitebt, the boy grabbed it and Connor helps him up. "T-Thanks..." Said the boy. "No worries...now, what's your name?" Asked Connor.

"T-Travis." Said the boy. "Travis...you wanna be my friend?" Asked Connor. Travis jolts with a blush. "H-Huh?" Asked Travis. "I asked if you wanna be my friend." Said Connor. Travis looked down before smiling and nods. "If...you'd have me as a friend." Travis muttered. Connor smiles before waking with Travis to his friends.

The next day, getting to class, Connor sits and waits for class to begin, when he saw someone approach him, "Come with me...I need to talk to you." Said Erin. Connor was silent before nodding walked to the door with Erin and walked into the hallway, before walking to a small area where their alone. "Tell me...why did you hurt Yafya when you were titled the "new protector"?" Asked Erin. "Cause he kidnapped my friends and lovers to get me to fight...I gave up on fighting unless I need to do and when he took them to make me fight, I had it." Said Connor. Erin looked at Connor before growling and spoke. "What is so important about them?! You get the title of the most strongest person but fucking gave it away for them!" Yelled Erin.

"Because their more imported to me then the damn title...if it's so important to you, you take the title." Said Connor. "Why?! It means your the strongest! It means your able to go against the strongest threats!" Yelled Erin. "What's the point of being the fucking strongest if I can't protect who I love!" Yelled Connor. Erin jolts. "I lost so much and this strength did jack shit! I lost my adopted kids, lost my family, lovers, friends and my very first biological child who wasn't even fucking born yet! What is the point of being strong if I can't protect them?! Huh?! Fucking answer me!" Yelled Connor. Erin was silent.