184

Connor walked towards the bar big bro wanted to meet at as he looks at the red invite. The invite went on saying big bro didn't want to fight and wanted to meet as "friends". Connor arrived at the bar he wanted to meet at, entering and saw that there was no one but big bro at the bar, drinking. Connor looks at big bro before entering, walking his way to the bar and sits a seat away from big bro. "So...looks like we meet again sooner then I thought." Said big bro. "Well, its not like we are avoiding each other..." Said Connor. 

They sit in silence before big bro spoke. "So, what do you think of Tom's new look?" Asked Big bro. Connor makes a smirk. "To be honest, due to what he did in the past, I don't exactly care." Said Connor. Connor looks down before reaching behind the bar and grabs a bottle of beer, opening it with his grip before drinking it. "You know, I learned something...apparently we can be killed if our bodies are destroyed with no cell left?" Asked big bro. "Yep, I knew that..." Said Connor. "Oh really? Mind if i ask why haven't you tried to kill me then?" Asked big bro. 

"Because I want to stop you and your plans...not only that, but i want to find a way to make you unable to heal so I can torture you for everything you did and make sure its nice and slow before I finally kill you." Said Connor. Connor finished his beer and puts it down. "it may take time and maybe you'll know before me, but that doesn't mean I will just die easily, with or without immortality, I'll not die till I kill you for your crimes." Said Connor. Big bro snickers. "Crimes, yeah...I'm just supporting people." Said big bro. "By imprisoning them to make drugs and porn against their will? To be used and killed when their not useful anymore? Make drugs that when addicted makes people rapists or killers for more of the drug or pleasure? Yeah, real good support you fucking hero." Said Connor.

Big bro turns to Connor. "At least I'm doing something that makes people happy, what are you doing?" Asked Big bro. "Oh, so your slaves are happy too? Last time I checked they begged to be free and when given the chance, they left and never want to come back, so yeah their real fucking happy." Said Connor. "Shut up." Said big bro. "Or what? You gonna get more slaves to be a "hero" and feel better about yourself for ruining my life for your own mistakes and want to kill me spite me doing nothing to you and you be seen as the world's fucking hero?" Asked Connor. "Shut. Up." Said big bro. "Or what? You gonna mouth off about me to people you work with to make them pity you spite you being the original reason and problem behind your sad back story?" Asked Connor. "SHUT UP!" Yelled big bro, grabbing the bottle of alcohol he had and hits Connor over the head. 

The bottle smashed, Connor staying there unfazed and still conscious thanks to the metal skull. "Wow, all these years and you still have a temper." Said Connor. Connor then stood up in front of big bro. "Why did you call me here?" Asked Connor. Big bro sighs as he dropped the broken bottle and spoke. "Cause I got plans for you..." Said big bro. Just then, Connor was shot on the back, not by a bullet...but by a dart. Connor makes a grunt as he fell to one knee. "What...did...you..." Connor mutters, passing out. As he does, the one who shot Connor steps forward, revealing themselves to be Jim. "Good work...call Tom, we need his help carrying him." Said big bro. Connor awoke in what looked to be a prison jumpsuit with cuffs on. Connor got up as he looked around. "Ah, your awake." A voice spoke. 

Connor turns to see a cell door with woman in a white suit and a white mask that had a smile and the eyes look closed. "Where am I?" Asked Connor. "Shut your mouth, you filthy pig!" Said the woman. "Wow, rude cunt." Said Connor. The woman growls, opening the door and went to enter, when something caught her eye, making her turn with a gasp and a excited gesture. "Master! Your back!" Said the woman. Connor looks at her and then who she calls master to reveal big bro. "Ah, your awake Connor." Said big bro. "Where the hell am I?" Asked Connor. "How dare you! Don't talk Master like that!" Yelled the woman. "That is alright...and to answer Connor...your here to play some games." Said big bro.