51

Once they snuck into the bathroom, Rin took Connor to a stall and lock the door. "Rin...you don't have to do this if you don't want to." Said Connor. She turns to him and got closer. "But...I want to." Said Rin. She looked at Connor. "Do you not want me to?" Asked Rin. "N-No, its not that! I just...I just want to know for sure if you want to do it...cause if you didn't want to you didn't have to." Said Connor. Rin looked at Connor before getting on her knees. "Yes...I want to...because I love you." Said Rin. Connor blush but then Rin took of Connor's pants, revealing his erected penis.

She looked at it before getting closer and lick it. Connor moan as he felt her tongue on it. She licked it for a bit before used both hands and her mouth to jerk and suck Connor off. Connor blush and moan more as she kept going. After a bit she moans herself as she went faster and faster. Connor pant as he scratch the walls around him. Eventually Connor cum and it went down her throat. Rin swallowed as much as she could before she took Connor's dick out and wipes her mouth before looking at Connor.

"D-Did it feel good?" Asked Rin. Connor couldn't resist any longer. He lowers himself and pick Rin up, pulling her to him and kiss her. She blushed and made a cute, surprised squeal but close her eyes and kiss back, wrapping her arms around him. They kiss for a while before we stop for air. "Connor..." Rin mutters. "Rin..." Connor mutters. They kiss again.

After a while of being in the water area, Connor and Rin went to the other parts while looking around and holding hands. They eventually did all the stuff and by the time it was night, they had one ride left. "The Ferris wheel!" Said Rin. Connor smile as he and Rin held hands to the Ferris wheel and hope on. Once the Ferris wheel began, Connor looks at Rin, who was sitting beside him, looking comfy on his shoulder. "You having fun?" Asked Connor. She nods, turning to him.

"Yeah...I wish we can stay like this." Said Rin. "We can." Said Connor. She looked at Connor confused. "All you have to do is move schools and move in with me...that is if you want to." Said Connor. She looked at Connor and then down. "What about everyone? I mean..." Rin muttered. "To hell with them." Said Connor. She looked at him. "They obviously don't love me or want me with them...but you do and I want the same...I won't make you, its your choice but if you ever change your mind and want to move in with me, let me know...ok?" Asked Connor. She looked at Connor before closing her eyes, thinking for a moment.

"I'll...I'll come with you...I'll stay with you." Said Rin. Connor smile. "Ok then! How about we head to my dorm and tomorrow we spread the news...oh and I got new friends I should introduce you to." Said Connor. She smiles. "Yeah." Said Rin. With that, they enjoyed the rest of the ride before it came to a stop. Once they were out, they walked out of the fair and walked to the school. Getting to the school, Rin stopped in her tracks, looking worried.

"Connor...I'm scared for what happened." Said Rin. "Huh?" Asked Connor. "I'm scared because of the lie...it might've made them not accept us together..." Said Rin. Connor look at her before smiling. "Rin...I never bothered fighting back before cause I didn't have a reason to...but now I do...I got four new friends and I got you...so if they won't accept it, their just gonna have to go through me." Said Connor. She looked at Connor, blushing but smiles and nods, squeezing his arm to her chest slightly.

Connor and Rin arrived at the dorms and walked towards Connor's dorm but before they did, Connor notice Emily walking nearby. "Hey! Emily!" Yelled Connor. She turns to Connor and smiles as she approaches them. "Hey Connor...who's this?" Asked Emily. "Oh, this is Rin, my girlfriend." Said Connor. Emily looked at Connor in surprise. "Your girlfriend?" Asked Emily. Connor nods and she smiles, walking to her and smile. "Nice to meet you! I'm Emily!" Said Emily. "I-I'm Rin..." Said Rin. "By the way why is she here? Does she go to this school or..." Said Emily. "Not yet, we were just talking about moving schools and she was coming here, its just that its late so she's staying the night with me and we'll talk to the school tomorrow." Said Connor.