87

Connor got to the area he and Simon were gonna fight in and when there, Connor notice Simon looking at him with anger. "Took you long enough." Said Simon. "Sorry asshole, I got a to talk to the girls and kids...lets go." Said Connor.

As Blake sit with the girls, they ask what happened. Blake shed a tear remembering but not just that, but how she made Connor do something he shouldn't've done for her since he's dating them. "Blake, what happened?" Asked Charlotte. Since the kids went to their rooms to play, Blake figure it be ok to talk about it. "Simon tried to drug me...to have sex with me." Said Blake. "Oh my god..." Emily muttered, Blake began to cry more, remembering what happened. "B-But that's not what upset me...I-I m-made Connor g-get it out of my system...I-I'm so sorry!" Said Blake.

Blake cried into her hands as the girls look at Blake. "What?" Asked Yue. "I-I was affected by the drug and Connor...he helped me to the bathroom but once there, I dragged him inside and begged him to help me relief myself...I'm so sorry!" Said Blake. They look at Blake before they hug and comfort her, which confused her, wondering why their not mad. "Y-You aren't mad?" Asked Blake. "No...because you couldn't help yourself...besides, we don't mind sharing him as long as you two tell us and not hide it then we're ok...besides we know you and Connor better...you wouldn't hurt us and do it on purpose." Said Yukihime. "So, we're ok with it...and if you like Connor like we do, you can join us." Said Emily. Blakes tears up, smiling. "Yeah..." Said Blake.

Meanwhile, Connor pants as he looks down at Simon's bruised, bloody, unreconisable face. "Never. Come near Blake or do this shit to anyone. Again." Said Connor. Connor turns and walked back to his dorm, Simon's blood dripping from his hands. "Hey, I'm back." Said Connor, entering the dorm. Connor enters to see the girls talking. "Welcome back...are you hurt?" Asked Yue. "Just a bruise or two...I think...but I know for sure that I got no cuts or anything since he had no knife." Said Connor. Rin walked up to Connor. "A-Are you sure?" Asked Rin. Connor then smirked. "What? Want a strip search?" Asked Connor, making Rin red in the face.

"N-No! Dummy, I was just making sure." Said Rin. Connor smiles. "Yeah, I'm ok." Said Connor. Connor pat her head, making her smile. "So anyway, Blake, Simon shouldn't bother you again...if he does, let me know." Said Connor. Blake smiles, walking to Connor. "Thank you..." Blake muttered. "No problem." Said Connor. She suddenly kissed him. Connor blushes but sank into it, guessing from the reactions of the girls, they accepted her and let her into the harem. They eventually stopped and she looked at Connor, smiling. "I love you." Said Blake..Connor smiles back.

"Love you too." Said Connor. At that moment, Rin hugged Connor's arm. "M-Me too?" Asked Rin. Her face was red and had this cute look. "Yes." Said Connor. Connor kiss her and then everyone else stepped in. "You all as well." Said Connor. Connor kiss them all before noticing he still had blood on his hand. "Oh, I should clean up...I'll be back." Said Connor. Connor walked to the bathroom and clean his hand when suddenly he notice something in the mirror. Connor saw his reflection but he was pitch black and had red eyes, the oose from the virus leaking from his eyes, ears, nose and mouth.

"Your time of relaxing has ended...I will break free and kill them all...as. You. Watch." The reflexion spoke as he laughed and Connor throw a punch, shattering the mirror. Connor jolt, stepping back and look at his hand to see surprisingly, Connor had no cuts, just tiny shards of glass on his knuckles. "Shit..." Connor muttered. Connor then hear the door slam open as several figures enter the room. "Connor! Are you ok?!" Asked Yukihime..Connor looks at them and then his hand and the mirror. "Yeah..." Said Connor.

Later that night, the sounds of water being splashed echoed as Connor stomp onto it and run. Connor pant as he run away from the figure behind him. "I warned you...now your mine!" Said the figure before he jumped on top of Connor and pin him down. Connor turn to him as he gripped Connor by the neck, looking down at him, the red and black oose from the virus dripping onto Connor's face.."Leave me alone!" Yelled Connor. He smirked. "I. Don't. Think. So." Said the figure. Suddenly, he went into Connor's chest and he felt extreme pain as he felt the virus activate and within seconds, his body was infected and dripping with the virus's oose.