160

Connor then stopped and move down to her pants. "Can I take these off?" Asked Connor. Katsura was hesitant but nods and Connor took off her pants, revealing her panties. Blushing, Katsura turns away, embarrassed to have her panties looked at by someone. Connor began kissing her stomach and doing seen as he went to take the panties off, but then stopped. "Can I take these off?" Asked Connor. Katsura was again hesitant but nods and Connor took them off, revealing her wet vagina.

"Your wet huh?" Connor teased. "D-Don't tease me..." Said Katsura, red in the face. Connor smiles before lowering himself to it. "Can I lick it?" Asked Connor. Again Katsura was hesitant, but nods and Connor does so. Katsura blushes as she moans and held onto Connor's head. Connor kept going and also put a finger in too, making her jolt. Connor stopped for a moment, as to wait and see if Katsura wanted him to stop. "P-Please...keep going." Katsura muttered. Connor does so. Connor licked and gently finger her entrance, due to it being her first time and might not be able to handle him going harder yet. Connor does it for several minutes until he felt as if she was ready and stick another finger into her entrance, making Katsura jolt again as she moans. Connor stopped moving his tongue and fingers for a moment to see if Katsura wanted him to stop. "K-Keep...going please..." Katsura muttered. Connor then does so, again still being gentle in case she wasn't read and after a bit, Connor picked up the pace a bit. Connor kept fingering her as he picked up the pace, wanting her to feel good. Katsura makes a moan like yell as she held onto Connor's head. Connor kept going until Katsura cums, making her scream with pleasure. Connor smiles as he stopped kissing Katsura. Katsura moans as she clench onto Connor's body.

Eventually, they stop for air and Connor sits up as he took off his shirt before lowering himself and kiss Katsura again. Katsura moans into the kiss as she held onto Connor before feeling his erected member against her. Katsura looks down as she gently lower her hand to it, nervously touching it. Connor does nothing, just kept kissing her before stopping and smiles. "Want to see it?" Asked Connor. Katsura nods and Connor smiles at her before sitting up, taking his pants off and also underwear, revealing his penis. Katsura looked at it, wide eyed since it was her first time seeing one. "C-Can...can I touch it?" Asked Katsura. "Sure, go ahead." Said Connor. Katsura blushes while grabbing Connor's member. As Katsura looked at it as she touches it, Connor moans, making Katsura let go. "I-I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" Asked Katsura. "No...it felt good." Said Connor. Katsura looked at him before looking at his member as Connor lays down. "Want to continue?" Asked Connor. Katsura blushes as she nods. "H-How...am I going to do this?" Asked Katsura. "Well...you can grab it and move your hand up and down, you can suck on it or you can sit on it with it aimed at your vagina entrance...it can be anything...but do what makes you comfortable, okay?" Asked Connor. Katsura nods and gently put her hand into his member and gently move her band up and down, making Connor moan. "D-Does that feel good?" Asked Katsura. "Yes...it feels good." Said Connor. Katsura continues, looking at it as she moved her hand up and down. She kept jerking him off until he was close to finishing. "F-Fuck...that's good...I'm gonna cum." Said Connor. Katsura jerked Connor off and after a moment, Connor cums. 

Connor pants as he looked down at Katsura's hand, which was covered in semen. Katsura looked at the semen on her hand before putting it to her face and hesitantly licked it, cleaning her hand from the semen. Katsura then blushes as she put her hand down. "I-I'm sorry! I-I thought--" Connor cuts her off. "It's ok, it's one way to get rid of it...I was honestly surprised you wanted to do that...I expected you to wash your hand or something." Said Connor. Katsura looked at Connor before looking down. Connor smiles before noticing Katsura gently touching his member again. "W-What else did you say I can do?" Asked Katsura, blushing. Connor looked at her before speaking.

"You...can suck on it...if you want." Connor muttered. Katsura was hesitant but lowers her head as she open her mouth. Putting it into her mouth, Katsura began licking and sucking Connor's member. Connor moans as she does so. Within moments, Connor was closer and closer to cumming until he does. Connor cums inside Katsura's mouth, Katsura drinking and licking it clean. Connor pants as he looked at Katsura, looking at his member before she looked up at him. "Can...we continue?" Asked Katsura. "Depends...are you prepared? I want to do it but only if you do too...so do you?" Asked Connor. Katsura blushes as she nods, looking down before taking her bra off, making her breasts revealed. "I'm...I'm ready...please be gentle." Said Katsura. Connor nods. Connor then got closer, kissing Katsura, making her moan into the kiss as she fell back onto her back. Connor and Katsura kiss as they undress until their both completely naked. When they were naked, Connor got on top of Katsura and put the tip of his member to her entrance. "You ready?" Asked Connor. Katsura was hesitant but nods. Connor then gently push his member into her. Making a moan like yelp, Katsura clench onto Connor as he stopped moving, giving Katsura time to adjust to it. Connor stayed still for a moment before speaking. "I'm going to start moving." Said Connor. Katsura nods and Connor gently began moving in and out. Connor kept it slow as he kisses Katsura, her blushing as he does so and they kept going as Connor moved.