17

It's been a few days since Connor met Frisk and things have been a bit better for Connor, having someone to keep him occupied from bad memories or thoughts. As the days past, Connor slowly open his heart again, seeing no reason to close it off completely spite everything that happened, just like with who he met before frisk, even if it hurt, there was no point in shutting his heart forever if there's a chance for it to be different.

Anyway, Connor awoke in a void with what seemed to be watery liquid under him like a very shallow ocean. Suddenly, someone approached him from behind him. Connor turns to see a familiar figure holding something. "Daisy..." Connor muttered. She gave Connor a light giggle as she walks to him, and he looks down to see a baby in her arms. "Hey honey...here." Said Daisy. Connor looks down at the baby to see him looking up at him with a giggle and smile. Connor looks at him with tears going down his face and lift a hand, placing it near the baby and he grabbed Connor's finger. "Is...is he..." Connor mutters. "Yes...here, give him a hold." Said Daisy. Connor looks at her and down at his son before holding him while he still had Connor's finger.

"Oh my god...I never thought I would see this day..." Connor mutters. Connor sit down and Daisy sits with him. "Connor, I have been watching over you...and I know about frisk." Said Daisy. Connor froze. "Connor, it's alright...you need to move on...so." Daisy said. Connor turns to her. "But still...I--" Connor was cut off by Daisy suddenly kissing Connor. After a moment, she stopped and looked at him. "Connor, I promise that even if you move on, I will always love you and I will be your girlfriend...and he will always be your son." Said Daisy. Connor froze before looking down at his son to see his beautiful, bright eyes and smile. Connor smiles back. "Ok...and I love you too." Said Connor. Connor kisses her one last time as everything started to fade to black.

Connor awoke on his bed with tears in his eyes. Connor sits up while wiping his eyes and look at the time on his phone along with seeing a text message from frisk. Connor smiles and open it, looking inside and read the message. "Good morning Connor! I want to talk to you at the park today so please come here before school cause I need to talk to you urgently." Frisk texted. Connor smiles and send something back, saying "Okay I'll be there soon". Connor got dressed and walked out of the house, heading to the park she wanted to meet him at. Connor arrived at the park, looking for Frisk but then stop at the jungle gym at the sight of Frisk kissing someone he didn't know. At that moment, thoughts flood his mind. "Did she bring me here to just show off her boyfriend? Without considering how I felt? She's no different from everyone else..." Connor thought to himself, tears went down Connor's eyes as he run from the park, not caring what is going on around him. Connor was currently on the edge of the rooftop, looking down at the ground. "I'm tired...I'm tired of this." Connor muttered. Connor lift his foot and let his body fall to the ground, making his blood splat all over the area, once hitting the pavement...everything goes black.

However, Connor awoke with bandages all over his body, mainly head, from when he fell. Connor slowly sit up and look around the white, clean hospital. Connor got on his feet and walked towards the door but stop when he notices two figures by the open door. Connor looks at them but then stop. He sees frisk and her boyfriend. Frisk turned to Connor before looking at him with a smile before running to him with a hug. Connor push her off. She fell back but stay on her feet as her boyfriend looked at Connor in anger.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Yelled the boy. "Not your concern." Connor said coldly. He growls before grabbing Connor's collar and lift a punch but before he hit him, Connor grabs his wrist and yank it off him before pushing him, making him land but a bit of him was lifted from Connor holding his arm. He tried to punch Connor from the angle he was in but Connor grabs his wrist and lift both arms while stomping down on his stomach and he yelled in pain before he kicks him forward like a ball while letting go of his arms, making him do forward about two or so feet from him. Connor went to punch him again when frisk grabbed his chest and tried to push him back.