36

The next day and Connor and Zero went to class. They walk down the hall and eventually get to a classroom but stop at it. "What's wrong?" Asked Connor. He looked at the door. "I...I wanted to talk to you...can we talk in here?" Asked Zero. "Ok." Said Connor. We enter the classroom and walk to the window. "So what's up Zero?" Asked Connor. He looked down. "I'm sorry...but this is goodbye." Said Zero. Connor looks in confusion for a second. "What do you mean?" Asked Connor. He tears up as he grabbed something and place it in front of him.

"Z-Zero?! What are you doing with that knife?!" Asked Connor. "I don't deserve your kindness...I don't deserve what you give me or others...I'm sorry Connor...I love you. Said Zero. Connor runs to Zero and move the hand that had the knife as Connor pin him to the window. "No Zero! I lost so many friends and family I love! I cant lose another! So fucking let go of the fucking knife before I do something I'll regret!" Yelled Connor. He teared up as he looked down and smiled. "I'm sorry." Said Zero. Zero kneed Connor in the crotch and run from him with the knife in hand. He lift the blade to his chest but Connor run to him and wrap his arms around him, putting them in the way and the knife went into Connor's left arm.

He opens his eyes wide and pulled it out and was about to aim in a spot that Connor's arms didn't cover but Connor grabs the blade. Zero struggles to get Connor off him and let go of the knife but until he lets go, Connor won't. Blood poured out of Connor's arm and hand as they stayed like that for what seemed like forever. "Let go! Let me die!" Yelled Zero. "No! your my best friend and I love you too much to let go!" Yelled Connor. He growls as he tried harder to get Connor off or get the knife into him. "I'm sorry Zero but I warned you!" Yelled Connor. Connor threw a punch and hit his head knocking him out. Connor place his fingers near his mouth and nose to see if he was breathing. Feeling he's breathing, Connor he didn't give him any brain damage. Connor turn to the knife and pick it up, placing it in his uniform jacket and made sure it wasn't visible or could stab him.

Connor then look at his sleeve and gently rolled it up to reveal cuts on his arm. Connor reach into my uniform jacket and take out some medical supplies, since he cut before and bring them with him but sometimes forget and need to go to the health room. Connor use the supplies to fix up his arm before placing them back in his jacket and roll down his sleeves down, trying not to hurt him. Connor gets up and look at the window, growling in anger and look at him refection. "Useless...useless piece of shit!" Yelled Connor. Connor punch the window and made it smash. Connor pant from rage before turning to Zero, to see he was still out. Connor sighs before picking him up and carry him out of the room.

After a while of waiting in the health room for Zero to wake up, Connor sees Zero sitting up on the bed "Why...why? Why save me?" Asked Zero. Connor slapped him in the face. "Your my friend...the fact that I could lose you would break me! I lost so much in my life and if I lose another, I'll go fucking insane!" Yelled Connor. Zero went speechless. "Zero... If I was in your situation would you care?" Asked Connor. He looked at Connor. "Of course! But that would never happen!" Yelled Zero. "Your wrong! It has happened! More then once! And if it wasn't for you and the others then I would've lost my reason to continue living! during those times I felt as if it was all pity and when I lost the only friend I had which I believed cared for me I lost all hope and tried to end it...but then you stopped it...all of you being here made me believe you care for me for real and you are what's left that makes this hell called life worth it! do I make it worth it?" Asked Connor.

"Yes!" Said Zero. "Then lets make a promise! I don't take my life and you don't take yours!" Yelled Connor. He looked at Connor for a second before nodding. "Thank you, Connor...I'm so sorry!" Said Zero as he cries. They hug. "I'm sorry too Zero." Said Connor. They hug for what seemed like forever, until they stop and went home.

Later that night, Zero was seen in his house, laying on his bed. Suddenly, a sound of a smash echoed from downstairs of Zero's house. Realising something happened, Zero got up, walking down the stairs and when getting to the bottom, Zero saw a broken window near the door. Realising that someone broke in, Zero ran to the kitchen, taking a knife from the drawer for protection and wonders the house, looking for who broke in.