175

Sitting on a bench by a park, Connor is seen looking up at the sky. Connor sighs as he looks down at his phone. "Due to all my money bring on here and my card that's connected to it being in the slit behind the case, I should be fine with money...as long as it's in my grasp, I shouldn't lose it...as for clothes, I'll just wear these for now and if they stink, I'll wash them...no need to carry anymore clothes if I won't need or wear them..." Connor mutters to himself. Sighing, Connor puts his phone away, getting off his seat and walked around, hoping to find a spot to sleep. Walking through the streets, Connor finally found a "comic room" a type of place where people read comics and there is also a section for people to sleep on for the night.

Seeing no reason to need to be there for more then one night, Connor walked to it, entering and booked one of the rooms for one night. As Connor thought, it wasn't empty or gives people privacy. Each room is for people to share, making each one have a least 10 in each, them also separating the males and females so the males don't try anything. Lying on a couch in the room, Connor being that rooms 10th person, making no one able to sleep there for the night, Connor shuts his eyes and fell asleep, sleeping on his side while laying on his phone so no one can take it while he slept.

Coming the next day, Connor surprisingly slept good, having himself well rested spite there being people snorting or yelling in their sleep, also disturbing him. Anyway, Connor left the comic room, walking down the street, checking his phone to see a text from Zoe, asking where he was. Connor doesn't respond, wanting to keep quiet and not let anyone know of his plan. Connor walked his way down the street, trying to find something to do and also find a motel or hotel for the night when it came. Spending the day wondering around, also looking for any clues to where big bro or Jim was, it eventually came to night, making Connor begin looking for a hotel or motel, but couldn't, making Connor go into a type of underground tunnel people use as cover from the sun or rain, some homeless people using it as cover to sleep.

Taking the chance to sleep there, Connor sits in a corner, closing his eyes to sleep, to only feel a nudge. Connor opens his eyes as he looked up and saw a homeless man with long hair, beard and had rags as clothes. "Hey...what's a young man such as yourself doing out here?" Asked the man. "Got nowhere to sleep for the night, so I'm sleeping here...is that ok?" Asked Connor. "Oh, yes of course, you can...everyone here is, I just was ordering since your quite young...I didn't think you would be homeless." Said the man. "No, I am, but I got some money for a motel, just couldn't find one." Said Connor. Connor then notice the man sit down beside him. "Mind if I sit here?" Asked the man. "Not at all." Said Connor. The man sits there and took out a bottle of vodka. "Huh? Vodka?" Asked Connor. "Helps me sleep...this is strong stuff...want some?" Asked the man. Connor looks at him and then nods. "Sure." Said Connor. Connor took the bottle before taking a drink, making sure to not drink too much. Due to Connor's experience with drinking vodka from the bottle, he is use to its strength and taste.

Taking two or so sips, Connor hands the bottle back, making sure there is enough for the man. The man took a drink himself before speaking. "My names Duncan...I've been homeless for about 20 years now." Said Duncan. "I'm Connor, this is my second day." Said Connor. Duncan looks at Connor before speaking. "So, why are you homeless? You seem to be young enough to still be with your parents...am I right?" Asked Duncan. Connor was silent for a moment before speaking. "No, they died...and, I'm on the run." Said Connor. "Oh I'm sorry...wait on the run? By who, the police?" Asked the man. "I wish...no it's someone who has a grudge against me...I left cause I knew he'd get to my friends to get to me since their all I have left." Said Connor. "Huh...well I feel like I should say this...you shouldn't let this keep you from them." Said Duncan. "Huh?" Asked Connor. "Think about it...you shouldn't let this guy keep you from your friends...after all, you care for them? And they care for you?" Asked Duncan. Connor nods. "Then don't leave them...yes it may he for their safety, but what about their happiness? Or yours? Cause they would he hurt that you left and I know you would too...so go back...for them." Said the man.