133

Jisuk is seen approaching Connor's dorm, due to Jiyoung sending him to get Connor for her, but before knocking in the door, a loud smash echoed. Hearing that, Jisuk tried the door, seeing it was locked but thinking it was a emergency, he kick the door, kicking it open with ease and run inside. Getting to the bathroom, Jisuk stopped at the door, seeing what he did. Jisuk saw Connor unconscious, blood leaking from his mouth, nose and eyes. "Shit, Connor!" Yelled Jisuk. Jisuk runs to Connor, looking him over. "He's alive..." Jisuk muttered. Jisuk then took out his phone, calling an ambulance and also his sister to inform her of what happened.

Jisuk is seen waiting with his sister and Connors friends/girlfriends for the doctor to tell them what's Connor's condition. Just then, the doctor approach them, making Connor's friends/girlfriends to approach him. "Doctor, is Connor ok?!" Asked Yukihime. The doctor took a moment before speaking. "He seems to be stable, but it seems that his body is going though something painful right now...he seems to be infected by something...it's doing something to his organs and brain...me and the others are so shocked to see his alive still..." The doctor muttered.

They look in shock. Suddenly, a scream echoes the hall, making everyone turn to the room Connor was in. "Connor!" Yelled Yukihime. "Stay here!" Yelled the doctor. The doctor runs into the room, Connor's friends following, seeing what was inside. Connor is seen tossing and turning as he screams in pain and blood leaks from his mouth, nose and eyes as if he's brain and organs are being destroyed slowly. "Connor..." Yukihime muttered. Meanwhile, deep in Connor's mind, Connor is seen screaming in pain and rage, having just killed his loved ones again like every time he slept, but this time was different. The dreams add begging, name calling and even making Connor feel the pain, fear, anger and hate as they did before Connor did so...but it wasn't just his loved ones.

All the people he killed, either intentional or due to the virus making him do it, but that's not all. Due to the hate he has for himself, over the raping, the dream made Connor do the same to almost every female in his life, making him relieve the disgust and hate he has for himself for what happened. Along with Connor's screams of pain, were laughter of a figure, the very figure who makes Connor witness this...the virus itself. Connor does not know how it escaped, but he now was and was putting Connor through this. Connor cries as he felt the pain, anger and disgust as the people he just killed, making him feel sick and furious. Connor pants from lack of oxygen from the screaming before feeling a clawed hand grab Connor by the hair and yank his head up. making Connor look at the creature responsible for Connor's very pain.

"Your quite strong willed, aren't you?" Asked the figure. Connor pants as he looked angry, attempting to punch the creature, but it disappeared before Connor could hit him. Connor then got up from the void like ground, looking around. "Where are you?!" Yelled Connor. "Seeing as you are this strong willed spite what I showed you, I just may try something else." Said the virus, somewhere in his head and Connor looked around, when suddenly, arms come from the void, grabbing Connor by the arms and legs, dragging him down. Connor tried to break out, but couldn't, making Connor be dragged into the void. Outside Connor's mind, Connor's friends and lovers were seen looking through the window to a room Connor was in while Akaya were with the kids at the dorms. Everyone looked through the window, looking in horror and sorrow at Connor's current state.

Connor was still bleeding from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears, bleeding so much that the doctors connect Connor to blood transfusions to make sure he doesn't bleed to death, unaware that Connor would come back once his body generates enough blood again. "Oh god..." Aphmau mutters. "How is this happening? WHY is this happening? Connor shouldn't be alive right now..." Jisuk mutters. "Because Connor can't die." Said Yukihime. They turn to her. "Not too long ago...Connor was kidnapped and taken to a lab to become a super soldier that can't be killed and try to find a way to immortality...Connor can die still, but he'd come back once healed and have any poison or drug out of him and he generates more blood....so even if Connor died in that room, he'd come back soon later." Said Yukihime.