137

Everyone minus Akaya, the kids, Jisuk, Jiyoung, Aaron, Aphmau, Lira, Yuri, Hosel, Niko, Utai and Travis had just saw the videos from the large TV at a tower nearby the school, but it was loud and big enough for people to see and hear. 

Seeing this, everyone looked in shock. Right on cue, tons of students went to look for them, which cause the girls to run to the dorms, about to hide her in Alicia's. Getting to the dorms, they enter, revealing Akaya and the kids, minus Niko and Utai. "Huh? What's wrong girls?" Asked Akaya. "People are after us and Connor!" Said Yukihime. "Oh dear...where's Connor?" Asked Akaya. "No idea...he sent a message saying he'd be out for a bit...hes probably still out or on his way." Said Yukihime. Suddenly, there was a sudden smash as a flaming cocktail was smashed and started to set the room on fire. Seeing this, they were forced to try and get out of the dorm, to only be grabbed by the people outside, waiting.

Back with Connor, he runs through the streets, avoiding people after him and kept running till he seemingly lost them and got to the school dorms, to only stop, seeing the dorms burning with almost everyone who attended to the school, laughing as they held pikes with his friends and lovers heads on them...even the kids...even Lilly...he was too late. Connor stared at them, tears steaming down his face. Connor pants as he looked down, holding his chest as if he had a panic attack. Connor looked down as memories came to his mind before he growls, the virus activating and before Connor knew it, he was already lunging at them, killing them all. As Connor pants, his body dripped with blood, almost all the school already dead. Just then, running echoes as Jisuk, Jiyoung, Aaron, Aphmau, Hosel, Niko, Utai, Yuri, Lira and Travis runs to Connor, having just escaped from crowds of people after them. They stop when seeing Connor, gasping or look in shock when seeing the bloodshed. Connor looked down before turning to them, crying. "I failed them." Said Connor.

Later that night, Connor is seen laying on a bed of a hotel room, due to his friends having hats or hoods to wear to hide their face to get some rooms for the night. As Connor lays there,  his friends stood or sit around him, watching over him or looking at the news.

The news talk about what happened and how witnesses say it was Connor who did it. Due to this, Jisuk turns off the TV, dropping the remote and make a groan of anger. "Fuckers." Jisuk muttered. "What do we do now?" Asked Utai. "I don't know..." Jiyoung muttered. Connor then sits up, making everyone turn to him. "Are you ok Connor?" Asked Utai. Connor doesn't speak. Connor then got up, walking to the bathroom, locking himself inside. "One thing is for sure...we don't go back to the school...and we should hide Connor for a bit, hopefully till this cools off." Said Jisuk.

"But where?" Asked Aaron. Everyone stood in silence for a moment before Jiyoung spoke. "We can hide him in our house...its fairly large and our parents aren't home too often due to work." Said Jiyoung. "That could work." Said Aphmau. Just then, Connor exit the bathroom, clean from blood, except his pants at least.

"Connor, well be going to Jiyoung and Jisuk's house tomorrow...ok?" Asked Aphmau. Connor doesn't speak, just nod. They look at Connor, worried for him...and his mental health from this. Connor then walked to the bed and lay down. From there, everyone did their thing until it was late and they had to get to their room.

Niko and Utai were staying with Connor to keep an eye on him and help him feel better while the others share different rooms, Lira and Yuri sharing one, Travis and Jisuk sharing one, Aphmau and Jiyoung sharing one and Aaron and Hosel sharing one.

When the others exit the room to their rooms, Niko and Utai lay next to Connor, hugging him. As Connor lays on the bed, Niko and Utai hug him, when Niko spoke. "Connor...its not your fault." Niko muttered. Connor doesn't speak, just tear up and began crying, the girls comforting him till he feel asleep.