72

As Yukihime and Connor kiss, Connor felt her hands going down his body, eventually getting to the raging dick against his pants. She stopped and looked at Connor, smiling and began stroking it, taking it out. "Ah, I haven't seen this in a while." Said Yukihime. She went onto her knees and began sucking his dick. Connor moans, feeling pleasure. She kept sucking and sucking until he eventually cums. Conor looks up at Yukihime, who had a smile on her face as she swallowed the cum. "Ahh...I want more." Said Yukihime. She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her bra and took off her pants and underwear, going on top of Connor and begin moving down onto his dick and she was hesitant but then she slipped, making her fall onto his dick, making the whole thing go into here. She gripped onto his shirt, tighten her grip before moving up and down slowly, unable to move fast since she wasn't ready to. After a while, she began moving faster, making her moan and scream.

Connor lift his hands and unclip her bra, making her breasts visible and squeeze one while sucking on the other. Connor then grab her ass and began to lift her and then lower, making her moan and scream until eventually Connor cum into her. She pants while holding onto Connor and Connor does the same, taking out his dick and lay on the bed, snuggling up to each other. "Goodnight Yukihime." Said Connor. "Goodnight Connor." Said Yukihime. With that, they went to sleep.

It was the next day and Connor sighs as he walked through the hallways, due to him being called to Ozpin's office. Connor arrived and enter, seeing Ozpin and a beautiful woman who he didn't know. "Hello Connor...we brought you here since well..." Ozpin muttered. He took a breath. "Because of everything the school did...I wanted to introduce you to someone who can help you with things like say if you need help or something with work or school or anything like that. He turns to the woman. "This is Akaya, she will be your caretaker, someone who will help you and do things your too busy to do." Said Ozpin.

"Oh, um...I don't--" Connor was cut off. "Don't worry about paying, I'll take care of it...you just worry about what you need to and she'll help you." Said Ozpin. Connor looks at him and then her. "Ok...nice to meet you Akaya, my name is Connor." Said Connor. She smiles, walking to Connor and he could see her beauty more clearly. She had a sexy figure with breasts as big as watermelons and long blonde hair. "Nice to meet you Mr Connor." Said Akaya. "Ah, no need for that formal stuff, Connor is just fine." Said Connor. She smiles. "Ok then, as you wish Connor, so what's first?" Asked Akaya. "Well I got to go through the day but..." Said Connor.

Connor hands her Connor's number and address plus a note. "Here's my number when you need me and my dorm address, me and my roommates are gonna be in class...Ill let them know." Said Connor. She nods, taking it and walked away, smiling. She left and Connor sighs before following soon after to get to class.

After school ended, I walked to the dorm. Connor told everyone about Akaya, so that way they know who she is. Entering the dorm alone, Connor smells something good coming from the kitchen. Connor follow it to see it was Akaya, cooking. "Hey Connor...how was your day? And where are your roommates?" Asked Akaya. "Their out for a bit but should be back later." Said Connor. Connor puts his stuff down. "I'll be in my room..." Said Connor. "Ok sweetie~." Said Akaya. Connor walked to his room and went inside.

It was the next day and Akaya is seen walking into Connor's room to wake him up. "Connor~ time to wake up~." Said Akaya, but Connor didn't. "Connor?" He didn't wake up. Akaya then walked to Connor with a pout "I tried to play nice." Said Akaya. She went onto Connor and put her breasts on his face, making Connor suffocate for a moment before he jolts awake. "Ah! Akaya!" Yelled Connor as he pulled away. "It's your fault for not getting up when I called." Said Akaya. "Ok, Ok, you got me, I'm up!" Said Connor. She giggles as she got off Connor and he sits up. "Get dressed and come down for breakfast." Said Akaya. Connor nods as she got off the bed and walked out while Connor got dressed.